Disney Princess Weddings IRL: 14 Cinderella-Inspired Ideas
What girl hasn’t dreamed of feeling just like Cinderella on her wedding day? We definitely have, and with the live-action film now charming moviegoers across the country, there’s no better time to share elegant wedding ideas inspired by Disney’s most iconic princess . Classic with a modern twist, each one of these 14 creative creations is sure to make all of your dreams come true — no fairy godmothers or magical pumpkins required.
1. Lavishly Elegant Invitation ($179+ for 100): Featuring beautiful blue and gold hues, plus a swirling design that evokes visions of Cinderella’s classy coach, this invitation by Wedding Paper Divas is an ideal choice for any bride throwing her own one-of-a-kind ball.
2. Movie-Inspired Disney Princess Bridal Gown ($1,949): Complete with elegant embroidery and an organza, tulle and satin skirt, this limited-edition Alfred Angelo gown is inspired by the hand-painted dress Cinderella wears in the new movie starring Lily James. Make it your own when the style hits stores in mid-April.
3. Blue Bridal Gown (Price Available Upon Request): This ice-blue ball gown by Jim Hjelm is definitely fit for Cinderella, or any modern-day princess who wants to add subtle color to her bridal look.
4. Gold Mask : Complete your bridal ensemble with a feather-trimmed gold mask that’ll leave everyone guessing who you are. (Okay, maybe not, but it’s still a fun idea, right?) (via Bethann Greenberg Photography )
5. Whimsical Bouquet : Pink, purple and blue blooms — including whimsical hydrangea and classic roses — make for a romantic bouquet that’s nothing short of enchanting. Plus, how pretty are the tiny flowers sprinkled throughout the bride’s hair? (via Mercedes Morgan Photography )
6. Classic Bouquet : Envisioning a more classic bouquet? Make your wish come true with pretty pink and white roses, sparkly accent pieces and a beautiful blue ribbon. (via Bethann Greenberg Photography )
7. Themed Photo Shoot : Even though they may not be made of glass, your shoes can still steal the spotlight when you and your true love take part in a Cinderella-themed photo shoot. (via Jennifer Fujikawa )
8. Pumpkin Place Cards : What else would Cinderella choose for her place cards but miniature pumpkins decorated with silver glitter? Grab a paintbrush and have fun DIYing these sparkly beauts. (via Formal Fringe )
9. Romantic Tablescape : Romantic flowers, sparkling crystals, tiny tiaras and gold charger plates make for the most elegant tablescape Cinderella could possibly dream up. (via Bethann Greenberg Photography )
10. Blue + Gold Tablescape : While you might not be hosting your reception at Prince Charming’s castle, you can still make loved ones feel like honored royal guests. Set a regal tone during dinner by seating friends at long tables featuring stylish blue and gold details. (via Braedon Photography )
11. Cameo Cupcake Toppers: Give your dessert display old-fashioned flair with the addition of cameo-inspired cupcake toppers. (via Alante Photography)
12. Cameo Cake: Carry the cameo-inspired look over to your cake with this regal, fabric-focused design. (via Alante Photography)
How would you channel your inner Cinderella for the big day? Share some charming ideas below.