Whether you’re attending a fancy party to watch the Oscars or have no plans at all, why not view Hollywood’s finest while looking glamorous yourself? Have a little fun during the Academy Awards and get glitzy. We’re sharing our fave swoon-worthy looks perfect for a big night out or a cozy couch session with your besties over a glass of champagne and a giant bowl of popcorn.
1. Free People Sequined Kimono ($139): We love a sequined blazer, because once you slip it on, it instantly transforms any outfit to star quality. This kimono is glittering perfection — pair it with a LBD or even chic black drawstring pants and a white tee for a sporty-yet-glam look.
2. Zara Asymmetrical Skirt Jacquard Dress ($60): What better color to be viewing the red carpet portion of the Oscars in than, well, red? This jacquard dress resembles a trendy two-piece set and can easily be glammed up with a statement necklace and heels.
3. H&M Sparkly Tights ($13): Add a bit of glitter to your A-line dress or high-waisted shorts with these cozy tights. The shimmering pattern will add an Oscar-worthy boost!
4. Forever 21 All Dressed Up Clutch ($15): This clutch is great in all its ironic glory. The back reads, “With Nowhere to Go.” Take it out on the town or keep it in and fill it with chocolate-covered treats for your friends.
5. ASOS Sequined Wrap Skirt ($65): Shine like a starlet in this elegant wrap skirt. Its beautiful details will have you feeling extra special as you watch the nominations of your fave pictures. Pair it with a silky blouse or edge it up with a graphic tee and booties.
6. Anthropologie Pythia Jeweled Flats ($120): Bedazzle your feet with these flats. The combination of jewels and snakeskin print makes these shoes award worthy. Style ’em up with black skinny jeans or a colorful midi skirt.
7. Urban Outfitters Love Sadie Disco Top ($60): More sequins? Yes, please. The Oscars are your excuse to wear as many glittering items as possible. This slouchy sweater pairs well with cropped dress pants or a black mini skirt.
8. Forever 21 Rhinstone Statement Necklace ($13): Bring on the bling and rock it like the stars of the show. Wear this statement necklace over a colorful tunic or LBD for an easy touch of glamour.
9. Anthropologie Dappled Pouch ($198): Channel the Golden Era with this adorable polka dot pouch. With just a hint of metallic detail, this can easily be dressed up or down.
10. H&M Sequined Pants ($40): Pair these silver babies with a graphic tee or blouse and heels, and you’ll be party-ready! They’re slouchy enough for lounging and snacking on hors d’oeuvres, yet elegant and festive.
11. Urban Outfitters Sparkle Polish ($5): Make like the champagne and sparkle with this shimmering nail color. Paint it on your nails and toes for an instant party.
12. Forever 21 Faux-Suede Heels ($25): Debut a pop of color with these chic heels. Pair them with your best party dress or rock them with your boyfriend jeans.
13. Lulu’s Taupe Midi Skirt ($60): Have a silver screen moment in this girly midi skirt. The silky, classic high-waisted cut wins the award for most twirl worthy. Pair it with a crop top or printed tee.
14. Anthropolgie Winter Daisy Headband ($28): Add a festive hair accessory to your ‘do for an Old Hollywood touch. This piece complements a messy bun or loose waves.
What are your Oscar plans? Are you keeping it casual or glammin’ it up? Let us know in the comments!