14 Pairs of Drawstring Pants That Pack Bold Prints
We like our fair share of fashion here at Brit + Co, but we also consider comfort to be one of our top priorities. And contrary to popular belief, you can have both at the same time! Case in point? Drawstring pants, your new best friend — these guys have been around for practically forever, but designers are starting to utilize bold and fun prints that absolutely fulfill all of our fashion needs. After checking these 14 pairs out, you’ll be ready to rock them in the office, on a date or even to an interview. Yup, believe it.
4. Drawstring Camo Trousers ($198): Let’s be real. When was the last time you saw a pair of camo print pants look this fashionable?
8. Printed Baggy Trousers ($35): Pockets make every pair of pants, dress, shirt, jacket, etc just that much better.
10. Denim Baggy Trousers ($35): Just can’t go a day without wearing denim? No worries. These trousers have the same look in a softened texture.
12. Mason Drawstring Pants ($195): This pair may be covered in circus stripes, but they definitely belong on the runway. So chic.
13. Geo Tropical-Print Drawstring Pants ($80): Kudos to Guess for creating one of the coolest tropical prints ever. It’s the perfect combination of a warm, floral print and some snazzy geometric stripes.
14. Drawstring Pants in Cove Floral ($72): Okay, so we still kinda miss our traditional tropical prints. Summer’s not over yet, folks!
Which bold print is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!