25 Celeb Selfies That Summed Up the Oscars
When you’re really, really ridiculously good looking, you’re wearing the most amazing gown ever, your hair is done to perfection and you’re surrounded by golden statues, you HAVE to take a few selfies. It’s obligatory. These 25 celebs agreed. Scroll on for some of the most epic selfies to date, and don’t forget to check out all of our Oscars coverage.
1. Jennifer Lopez: We don’t know what we like better: the fact that JLo was snapping a selfie in her Oscars seat or that Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux photobombed her. Overall, it’s a pretty epic selfie. (via @jlo)
3. Selena Gomez + Jennifer Aniston: It’s no secret that Selena Gomez is a huge Jennifer Aniston fan — Jen was even the inspiration behind Selena’s most recent haircut. Naturally, they took a photo together at the Vanity Fair afterparty. (via @selenagomez)
9. Mario Lopez + Lady Gaga: Mario is now the unofficial king of selfies. He snapped SO MANY on the red carpet, but when it’s your job to talk to every celebrity, why not take some selfies? (via @mariolopezextra)
13. Anna Kendrick + Jack Black: Posing with her opening act costar, Anna Kendrick seems ecstatic to have gotten that performance over with. Pitch Perfect 2 can’t come soon enough. (via @annakendrick47)
20. John Legend + Chrissy Teigen: Quite possibly our favorite couple ever, Chrissy Teigen and John Legend always post the best Instagrams. We’re still trying to figure out what happened here. (via @johnlegend)
23. Ryan Potter: The voice of Hiro in Big Hero 6 appeared to be extra grateful for his film’s Oscar win. If you were in the same room as these life-size Oscars, how many selfies would you snap? (via @ryankpotter)
Did you see any good Oscar selfies on Instagram that we missed? Let us know the comments!