An Ode to Pantone: 40 Awesome Pantone Products
We’re no strangers to the world of Pantone. In fact, we’re a whole crew of Pantone fanatics here at Brit HQ. Way back when, we even served up a Pantone Holiday Gift Guide. But there’s so much more to the world of Pantone than toothbrushes and notebooks (though those are pretty darn awesome). Here are 40 pieces of Pantone awesomeness that you can buy, DIY, or just swoon over from afar.
1. The Pantone Hotel: Planning a trip to Europe in the near future? Then you’ll definitely want to stop by the Pantone Hotel, for a cup of coffee, a color-coordinated bike ride, or just for a few photos.
2. Pantone Universe Paint Collection: Valspar Paint has just introduced a Pantone Universe collection, and we’re pretty pumped, if for the packaging alone.
4. Pantone Notebook ($15): We’ve seen a couple of these notebooks floating around Brit HQ – they are the perfect place to brainstorm.
5. Choctone: A chocolate system based on Pantone? Yes please.
6. Pantone Coffee Cups ($20): We love the colorful cozies on these melamine cups.
7. Pantone x Behance: Pantone has teamed up with Behance to create Pantone Canvas, a olor-sorted way of browsing artwork on the Behance network. Choose any color, vary it as much as you want, and revel in all the tangerine goodness.
8. Pantone Acrylic Paints: Want to make sure what you’re painting matches what you’re printing?
9. Pantone Folding Chairs ($84): These might be the best-looking folding chairs we’ve ever seen.
10. Pantone Letraset Posters x Blues: This piece of wall art is all about old school Pantone systems.
12. Pantone Chip Nails: How awesome are these nails?
13. Printable Party Banner ($9): Hoping to turn your little ones into designers? This adorable banner will definitely help.
14. Pantone Suitcases ($168): Your luggage just got a serious design nerd upgrade.
15. Pantone Toothbrush Set ($7): Ah yes, the aforementioned toothbrushes! These would make a great linen closet treasure for guests crashing at your place.
16. Rubitone: Another item that doesn’t exist but seriously should.
17. Pantone Notebooks ($11): These notebooks are utterly adorable and perfect for showing off your absolute favorite color.
18. Pantone Sugar Bowls: A spoonful of sugar helps the designer make designs!
19. Beertone: Definitely a great gift for the beer-lovers in your life.
20. Pantone Postcards ($18): If you’re a pair of designers in love, these would make a great base for a save the date!
21. Pantone Universe Twin Markers: So. Many. Markers!
22. Pantone iPhone 5 Case ($34): It’s no DIY iPhone case, but it’ll do ;)
24. Color Swatch Baby Toy ($29): Now that is getting the geek cred in at an early age…!
25. Pantone Book Bags ($40): These basic totes are perfect for farmer’s market finds and air travel.
27. Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year Collection: Sephora has teamed up with Pantone to celebrate the color of the year, Emerald, with an entire beauty collection.
28. Pantone Socks: The more colorful socks, the merrier!
29. Pantone Queen Color Wheel: This genius move by the folks at Leo Burnett will forever make us appreciate the Queen’s colorful fashion choices.
30. Pantone iPad Bookcase ($80): More into the digital notebook than a paper one?
31. Set of 10 Pantone Mugs ($50): Ordering these for Brit + Co… now!
33. Pantone Stairs: Decorate your stairs with the colors you love – just make sure you label them correctly!
34. Pantone Espresso Set ($70): Who says your morning joe has to lack a sense of good design?
35. Pantone Chip Cookies: We love these! Stay tuned for our own Pantone-inspired baking hack later this week.
36. Pantone Diffusers ($19): Wait, Pantone makes aromatic air diffusers? Wow.
37. The Avengers in Pantone: This series of art cards transforms your favorite superheroes into Pantone swatches.
39. Pantone Colors Book ($9): This children’s book introduces kids to color theory the Pantone way. The book features 9 colors in 20 shades of each.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)