Cheer Up Your Winter With Pantone's Color of the Year
Pantone announced two Colors of the Year for 2021: Ultimate Gray and Illuminating, signaling a message of hope to come out of a very gloomy 2020. We're into it and loving the idea of embracing Illuminating-inspired yellows to perk up our winter home and closet. Here are 20+ ways we're focusing on the positive for 2021 with bright, happy, illuminating yellow.
UO Selena Armchair ($499)
Le Creuset Sauteuse($180)
Apt2B Tatum Upholstered Bed ($1443)
West Elm Mitzi Nightstand ($129)
UO Icon Book Light ($20)
Boden Alice Satchel ($150)
Druthers Recycled Cotton Knit Beanie ($50)
Follow us on Pinterest for more home and fashion inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
- 15 Gorgeous Pantone Wedding Ideas That Will Bring ALL the ... ›
- Make This DIY Pantone Advent Calendar in Under 5 Minutes - Brit + ... ›
- The Pantone Café Is the Most Instagram-Worthy Restaurant in the ... ›
- An Ode to Pantone: 40 Awesome Pantone Products - Brit + Co ›
- Pantone Reveals 2 Surprising Colors of the Year for the First Time ... ›
- 13 Ways to Bring Pantone's Anti-Anxiety Blue Into Your New Year ... ›
- Apt2B Bedroom Furniture Giveaway — Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›
Theresa Gonzalez is a content creator based in San Francisco and the author of Sunday Sews. She's a lover of all things design and spends most of her days momming her little one Matilda.