Pastel Makeup Pinspiration: The 20 Dreamiest Ways to Wear It
Pastels are doing anything but keeping to their quiet, pale selves this season, especially in the beauty world where they’re making your spring makeup routine a heck of a lot more exciting. Now, the classic red lip becomes a more modern sherbet pout and eyes are softened by powdery mint and lavender in place of a fierce smoky eye. Sounds swoon-worthy, right? See for yourself! Take a look at the dreamiest eye candy around—these 20 looks show the prettiest (and most Pinnable) of possibilities.
2. Tri-Colored Eyes: This chick is styled to eclectic perfection and the edgy eye look fits right in. Once we’ve prettied our lids like so, we’re going straight for a copycat mani. (via Martin Sweers via Behance)
3. Mint Eyes and Sherbet Lip: On its own, the matte sherbet lip is stunning, but paired with just a touch of mint green eye shadow, the look is out of this world. Definitely inspo for your next springy cocktail party. (via Allure)
8. Powdery Inner Eyes: A hint of duck egg blue along the inner eye not only makes your eyes look wider, but also more fabulous. We’re even swooning over that Nicole Richie copycat hair. (via Pastel Haired Models)
10. Pastel Pout: A little pastel lipstick can go a long way, as this gif clearly shows. See how the same bronzed, sporty look has a totally different vibe depending on the lips? So cool! (via NastyGal Blog)
14. Lilac Lids: Leap into the pastel trend with lilac eye shadow. It’s a color that’s soft and edgy at the same time — totally festival-ready when paired with a hot pink lip and jeweled crown. (via PostImg)
15. Rainbow Eyeshadow: From the runway to the Pinterest board, these rainbow eyelids are killing it! This bold palette looks just right while other features are kept fresh and natural. (via Beauty Editor)
What looks are you most likely to Pin? Which pastel makeup trend will you try at home? Tell us in the comments below.