15 Ways to Make Your Patio the Only Place You’ll Want to Be This Summer
We can feel summer juuuuuust around the corner, and when it’s finally time, we’ll be ready! As we gear up for spring parties and outdoor entertaining, we’re getting our patios in tip-top shape. Here are all the patio essentials you’ll need to create the chillest haven to spend your lazy summer days.
1. IKEA ÄPPLARÖ Outdoor Dining Set ($919): Secure your spot as the hostess with the mostest with a fresh and stylish dining set. This collection seats eight people and even has reclining chairs. Nice!
2. Terrain Open Weave All-Weather Wicker Poof ($348): Use it as a footstool, table, or extra seating; this all-weather piece is super versatile. And the pretty mint hue will add a welcome pop of color to your outdoor haven.
3. Modway Sojourn Outdoor Sofa ($888): All good seating areas start with a solid, structured sofa, and we love this modern, weather-resistant one. Update its look season after season with on-trend accents and it’ll be sure to last you for the long haul.
4. West Elm All-Weather Wicker Colorblock Lounge Chaise Chair ($799): Lounge poolside like a pro with this Instagrammable bohemian printed chair.
5. Landmann Garden Lights Savannah Wood Burning Fire Pit ($121): Take entertaining to the next level by making your patio a three-season space. Gather friends around your new fire pit and you’ll never get chilly.
6. Urban Outfitters Signe Tall Planter ($149): Outdoor plants can turn a patio into a sanctuary. Go for distinctive designs that add to your ambiance, like this pretty-in-pink option.
7. CB2 Tropez Black and White Stripe Sofa ($1,129): Build a patio befitting of a boutique hotel and channel the South of France in your backyard with this graphic striped sofa set.
8. Article Daisy Rattan Lounge Chair ($159): Deck out your backyard with some ’60s flair. This chill lounge chair is practically a work of art.
9. Blakely Made Sunscene Melamine Dinner Plate ($10): Layer on eye-catching accents like bright and cheerful dinnerware. Melamine is a great option for outdoor place settings because it’s virtually unbreakable.
10. Island Bay Navy Jacquard Hand Woven Brazilian Double Hammock ($165): We are all about the hammock life! Bring vacay vibes into your summer routine with a breezy hammock for two.
11. Sonoma Goods for Life Biscay Patio 5-Piece Set ($800): If your patio is on the small side, grab a compact set that has it all. (Footstools + side table = instant ease.)
12. Montpelier Wood Patio Club Chair ($420): This ultra comfy chair is perfect for reading, relaxing, and of course, napping.
13. Hampton Bay Ruby Flamingos Square Outdoor Throw Pillow($13): Quirky, colorful, and weather-friendly throw pillows are always a must. Mix bold patterns, graphic prints, and *lots* of bright colors.
14. Island Bay Hanging Egg Chair Loveseat ($605): Hanging egg chairs — another ’60s-inspired trend — are all the rage right now. This loveseat version creates a stylish spot for intimate backyard convos or canoodling.
15. Pendleton Fringed Jacquard Chimayo Throw ($169): Grab a colorful throw to dress up basic outdoor furniture and add a cozy touch for when the temperature dips after the sun goes down.
Get summer-ready with even more fab finds on our Pinterest page!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.