14 Reasons Why Peach Is Going to Dominate Weddings Next
While everyone was focusing on Pantone’s color of the year for their wedding decor, a new hue has snuck onto the scene… and it’s positively peachy. From colored glassware to tapered candles, the fruity shade is the sweetest color to take over your big day. It’s definitely got some saturation to it but isn’t too bold, making it the perfect base for what is an exceptional wedding color palette. Scroll on for 14 options that will leave you feeling peachy-keen (pun intended).
1. Tapered Candles: Other than peach having a moment, tapered candles are seriously trending too. So why not incorporate both into your wedding decor? Add vintage brass candlestick holders like these ones and you’ll have the makings of a chic tablescape. (via Andrea Patricia Photography / Elizabeth Anne Designs)
2. Peachy Roses: Flowers could be the perfect way to include your new favorite color. It’s a prominent place, though, so be sure you’re ready for peach to be a focal point of the day. (via D’amor Photography / Confetti Daydreams)
3. The Boutonnière: If you do opt to have peach in your flower arrangements, we think you should definitely carry it through to the boutonnières. Pair it with a khaki suit and get ready to #swoon over your soon-to-be spouse. (via Kristyn Hogan / Borrowed & Blue)
5. Table Runner: If you decide to go with a more neutral palette for your flowers, but still want a place to bring out the peach, table decor is the way to go. This runner definitely brings this rustic vibe to life and acts as a much-needed splash of color! (via Allie Lindsey / Hey Wedding Lady)
7. A PeachyCake: Whether the cake tastes like peach or just boasts the color, this is a beautiful option to help tie things together. If you’re a bride that hesitates with color, adding it to the cake is a safe bet. (via Belluxe Photography / Style Me Pretty)
8. Invitations: You can set the tone right away with your invitations. Pro tip: Stick to cooler colors throughout to complement the pink-ish hue. And don’t forget to include some totally on-point typography. (via Koman Photography / Style Me Pretty)
9. VW Microvan: It’s all in the details! You don’t necessarily have to track down something as big as a vehicle, but bringing your colors into the details (i.e., photo booths, favors, etc.) makes for a fun and consistent party theme. (via Jane Allen Photography / Style Me Pretty)
11. Fresh Peaches: Who says you just have to mimic the color peach?! Throwing in some real, juicy peaches as decor or as a snack for guests during cocktail hour will be a huge hit. (via Well, Hello Photography / Style Me Pretty)
12. A Peach Accented Bouquet: If you want peach as part of your ensemble, but don’t want it incorporated into your dress and accessories, your bouquet is a great option. Add some ranunculus, roses, and a little greenery, and you’ll be ready to walk down the aisle in style! (via Mi Belle Inc. / Grey Likes Weddings)
13. Centerpieces: One of the most obvious places to make a theme come to life is in your centerpieces! Keep them simple, true to your style, and *extra* peachy. (via Kristen Honeycutt Photo / Fab Your Bliss)
14. Unique Statement Piece: If you want to go outside the box and have a statement piece at your reception, this balloon arch setup is everything. (via Ashley Kelemen / Green Wedding Shoes)
Want more wedding inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest!