When dreaming up decor for your wedding reception, it’s easy to get lost in all of the gorg big-day trends taking over your Pinterest feed. And when you’ve been staring at that computer screen for hours trying to get some inspo, you might overlook the details that could be the key to making your decor true to your style. Adjust your focus from the string lights and take a look at the new colored glassware trend. It’s a standout tablescape touch that will add a glamourous, vintage-inspired effect. Scroll on for 12 trendy ways to add this look to your wedding.
2. Greenery and Gold: Between the green leaves, golden silverware, and, of course, the trio of mismatched glasses, we give the styling here two big *heart eyes.* (via Alissa Saylor Photography / Chic Vintage Brides)
3. Colorful Mexican Fiesta: Bright and bold brides, here’s what amazing color mixing looks like. If you can’t pick a palette for your big day, just follow the rainbow like in this vivid look! (via Cami Jane / Inspired by This)
5. Bohemian Inspired: Say hello to all the bohemian goodness in one tablescape. The patterned chargers in this setup complement the saffron- and turquoise-colored glasses. (via Meghan Elise Photography / Green Wedding Shoes)
6. Whimsical Blue and Gold: How drool-worthy are the sea blue glasses and metallic accents here? Not to mention, the table runner has all of the romantic feels for beachy nuptials. (via Anna Shacklefield / Southern Weddings)
12. Watercolor Inspired: Dang, these folks really nailed it. Between the silverware, plates, candlesticks, and glasses, they carry the blue-and-gold theme through to perfection. (via Anna Shackleford / Southern Weddings)
Want more wedding reception inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!