That spine-tingling sensation you get when you watch things fit perfectly within other things? That’s exactly how you feel when you’re organizing items on a pegboard and they all jibe together. Sure, you can DIY all kinds of systems, but these eight boards are purpose-built for showcasing your stuff without taking up floor space — and they look like works of art while they do it.
1. XO Collective Display Pegboard ($524): The unique peg patterns add a new level of visual interest while neatly displaying all your stuff. This piece would be great for an entryway or mudroom where you need to have easy access to lots of small things.
2. Eina Design Kitchen Organizer ($59): That little space above your stove and next to the cupboards is a wasted opportunity. This cutting-board-sized organizer is how you finally make use of it.
3. George & Willy Bang Bang Pegboard ($288): A large wall calls for a large display. Precious ceramics and priceless photos can have a perch in your living room on this clean-lined option.
4. Kreis Design Peg-It-All Little Pegboard ($156): Small bathrooms need smart and stylish storage options that work in oddly shaped or shallow spaces. This pegboard can hold almost everything you’d hide in a cabinet and can fit practically anywhere.
5. Flow Wall Laundry Organization System ($280): It’s not technically a pegboard, but this organizer operates on the same principles to create efficient, customizable storage for all your wash-day essentials.
6. XO Collective Big Set Pegboard ($73): Fewer, wider-spaced peg holes mean you can safely secure shelves and cubbies, and this style makes for a streamlined look as well.
7. Spilled Milk Design Pegboard Display with Shelves ($79): This tactile option is super kid-friendly and a great way to let little ones personalize their space without putting too many holes in the wall.
8. All Modern Kitchen Organizer Pots & Pans Pegboard Pack ($80): You don’t see many metal boards other than those designed for garages, but this sleek option proves we probably should! The powder-coated finish is easy to wipe down and this setup is sturdy too.
Follow us on Pinterest for more pegboard love!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.