With our Christmas shopping well underway, it’s time to cross a few kiddos off the list. Instead of just running to Target and picking up a big, bulky present, get them something as unique as they are. A personalized gift shows exactly how much thought you put in to it and will mean more than any Mickey Mouse toy ever could. Keep scrolling for 12 personalized gifts your kids will love.
1. Mealtime Set ($20): There will be no confusion over who this meal set belongs to. Choose from a variety of different sized bowls, plates and placemats. Your kid will love decorating their own face with different foods before (hopefully) gobbling it all up.
2. Superhero Accessories ($43): It’s a bird… it’s a plane… it’s your kid totally freaking out over this superhero set. You better be prepared to run a lot of errands with your sidekick in full costume, because you won’t be able to get them out of it for a long time.
3. Mini Roller ($20): Package this with a jar of Play-Doh for a gift any kid will squeal over. Personalize it with a name or phrase of up to 10 letters and you’ll wind up with the most talked-about gift of the season.
4. Photo Collage Blanket ($45): Perfect for your little long-distance relatives, this photo blanket will make them feel like they’re wrapped in the arms of their favorite people. Upload your favorite pictures directly from your Facebook or Instagram accounts for easy ordering.
5. Custom Story ($30): Gift your budding book worm with their very own adventure story starring them as the main character. Customize the entire thing with their name, gender and appearance. Once they see their name in the book, it will be hard to get them to read anything else (but if they’re reading, who’s complaining?).
6. Hooded Towel ($39): This foxy hooded towel is 100% cotton and 100% awesome. Get their name embroidered on the back and they’ll be begging you for a bath just so they can get out and run around in their brand new towel. Whatever works, right mom?
7. Name Puzzle ($18): If you give a kid a gift that is both fun and educational, then their parents will love you forever. It’s like the gift that keeps on giving.
8. Quote Wall Art ($55): Kids do say the darnedest things, and now you’ll never forget it. Put your favorite quote from your toddler on display in a way that is both aesthetically pleasing and heartwarming. These would make a great addition to any gallery wall.
9. Paper Dolls ($35): Gift your kid with paper doll versions of your entire family. They’ll have hours of fun posing, rearranging and creating story lines for each member of your clan. Go the extra mile and put together some simple felt backgrounds to go with the dolls and you’ve got the perfect present.
11. Kid Art Pillow ($37): Turn your kid’s art into something tangible that they’ll be proud to put on display. All you have to do is scan your favorite drawing, and less than a month later you’ll receive a truly one-of-a-kind throw pillow.
12. Astronaut Sleeping Bag ($129): Send your little space explorer rocketing toward dream land in this awesome astronaut sleeping bag. They’ll love seeing their name on the front and will be counting down the minutes until bedtime.
Show us the creative gifts you gave your little one by tagging us on Instagram + using hashtag #iamcreative!