12 Personalized Gifts Any Kid Will Be Crazy About
With our Christmas shopping well underway, it’s time to cross a few kiddos off the list. Instead of just running to Target and picking up a big, bulky present, get them something as unique as they are. A personalized gift shows exactly how much thought you put in to it and will mean more than any Mickey Mouse toy ever could. Keep scrolling for 12 personalized gifts your kids will love.
1. Mealtime Set ($20): There will be no confusion over who this meal set belongs to. Choose from a variety of different sized bowls, plates and placemats. Your kid will love decorating their own face with different foods before (hopefully) gobbling it all up.
2. Superhero Accessories ($43): It’s a bird… it’s a plane… it’s your kid totally freaking out over this superhero set. You better be prepared to run a lot of errands with your sidekick in full costume, because you won’t be able to get them out of it for a long time.
3. Mini Roller ($20): Package this with a jar of Play-Doh for a gift any kid will squeal over. Personalize it with a name or phrase of up to 10 letters and you’ll wind up with the most talked-about gift of the season.
4. Photo Collage Blanket ($45): Perfect for your little long-distance relatives, this photo blanket will make them feel like they’re wrapped in the arms of their favorite people. Upload your favorite pictures directly from your Facebook or Instagram accounts for easy ordering.
5. Custom Story ($30): Gift your budding book worm with their very own adventure story starring them as the main character. Customize the entire thing with their name, gender and appearance. Once they see their name in the book, it will be hard to get them to read anything else (but if they’re reading, who’s complaining?).
6. Hooded Towel ($39): This foxy hooded towel is 100% cotton and 100% awesome. Get their name embroidered on the back and they’ll be begging you for a bath just so they can get out and run around in their brand new towel. Whatever works, right mom?
7. Name Puzzle ($18): If you give a kid a gift that is both fun and educational, then their parents will love you forever. It’s like the gift that keeps on giving.
8. Quote Wall Art ($55): Kids do say the darnedest things, and now you’ll never forget it. Put your favorite quote from your toddler on display in a way that is both aesthetically pleasing and heartwarming. These would make a great addition to any gallery wall.
9. Paper Dolls ($35): Gift your kid with paper doll versions of your entire family. They’ll have hours of fun posing, rearranging and creating story lines for each member of your clan. Go the extra mile and put together some simple felt backgrounds to go with the dolls and you’ve got the perfect present.
11. Kid Art Pillow ($37): Turn your kid’s art into something tangible that they’ll be proud to put on display. All you have to do is scan your favorite drawing, and less than a month later you’ll receive a truly one-of-a-kind throw pillow.
12. Astronaut Sleeping Bag ($129): Send your little space explorer rocketing toward dream land in this awesome astronaut sleeping bag. They’ll love seeing their name on the front and will be counting down the minutes until bedtime.
Show us the creative gifts you gave your little one by tagging us on Instagram + using hashtag #iamcreative!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.