Commitment-phobes and those subject to strict dress codes, eat your heart out, because now you can have the best of both worlds. Whether you’re a fan of stunning statement earrings or like to keep things simple with a pair of hoops, no-pierce earrings ensure that you can dress up your ear like an It girl without, you know, poking a hole in your body. And we’re not talking about your grandma’s clip-on earrings either (which are, in fact, making a comeback). From glam crystal cuffs to elegant opal drops, these 18 pain-free baubles are sophisticated and so right-now, adding polish and serious pizazz to feminine tops, weekend-chic ensembles and GNO outfits that slay. Scroll through our current swoon-inducing faves — we dare you to not totally fall in love.
1. Jules Smith Mockingjay Right Ear Cuff ($100): To say this dazzling cuff is a show-stopper would be an understatement. Hello, rainbow gemstones. Pair it with a white silk top and sleek blazer for a workweek look that wows.
2. Jenny Bird Slant Ear Cuff ($60): Sleek, geometric design and It-girl appeal make this ear cuff one for the minimalist crowd. Bust this one out when you want stand-apart style without going over the top.
3. Yael Salomon Ella Teal and Silver Ear Cuff ($105): Pull out all the stops with these striped enamel cuffs that will change your whole accessorizing game. Whether you’re planning a potluck at your place or a wild night out on the town, take these stunners along for the ride and watch the compliments roll in.
4. Loren Stewart Pearl Ear Cuff ($195): These aren’t your grandma’s pearls. Period. This elegant cuff balances classic feminine and no-nonsense style for a look that reads “I am woman, hear me roar.” We’re so on board.
5. Elizabeth and James Riley Left Ear Cuff ($66): For a one-of-a-kind look that won’t disappoint, this minimalist cuff is it. Coated with 24K gold and dotted with white sapphires, it will dress up basic tees or a denim jumpsuit with little to no effort.
6. Kristen Elspeth Silver Bar Ear Cuff ($66): Keep things on the DL with a sterling silver cuff that flies under the radar. The contemporary-cool vibes are reason enough to add it to your repertoire.
7. Amber Sceats Bella Ear Cuff ($109): Rock a hippie-chic aesthetic with a turquoise cuff that proves less is more. Master the boho vibe by teaming it with a crochet dress and side-swept braid for a laid-back spring wedding.
8. Lili Claspe Opal Drop Ear Cuff ($98): Try this elegant opal cuff on for size alongside a bell-sleeved top, high-waisted jeans and casual kicks for an off-the-clock look any fashion girl would swoon over.
9. Stella Valle for Target Mind Over Matter Ear Cuff ($20): Enter the doubled-up ear cuffs you won’t want to take off. Wear ’em solo with a smart LBD, or dress them down and stack them up with your athleisure best.
10. Sam Edelman Navette Ear Cuff ($50): These whimsical winged earrings will give you a reason to pull your hair back every once in a while (bonus points for braided crowns). We’re loving the little bit of glitz they’d dishing out with silky joggers and a ’70s-inspired polo shirt for a next-level office look with athleisure undertones.
11. Bauble Bar Onyx Ear Cuffs ($32): Fancy dinner dates and networking events call for something luxe yet refined, and these onyx ear cuffs are it. Pair them with a sleek smoking jacket, tailored trousers and a silk cami for a boy-meets-girl getup that’s nothing short of stunning.
12. Jules Smith Cigar Band Ear Cuff ($30): Simple translates to stunning in this sleek gilded band just waiting to infuse a favorite flowery frock with a dose of bohemian glamour. Coral lipstick and lace-up ghillies are highly encouraged.
13. Forever 21 Chevron Ear Cuffs ($4): This chevron cuff is everything when it comes to making a subtle statement. Wear it solo, high or low, or team it with statement drop earrings to earn some serious street-style cred.
14. Jenny Bird Illa Ear Cuff ($60): Combining a cuff and threader into one streamlined design, this one-of-a-kind style takes a go-big-or-go-home approach to accessorizing without disrupting the status quo. Nail your #OOTD by teaming it with a ribbed midi dress, bomber jacket and tasseled backpack.
15. Noir Jewelry Nathalie Gold-Tone Ear Cuff and Stud Earring ($125): Extra double taps are a given when you take to the streets in this edgy luxe number. The vivid blue hue and don’t-mess spikes make for an OMG-worthy combo we can’t stop staring at.
16. Anni Jürgenson Dipped Feather Ear Cuff ($60): Nothing says free-wheelin’ goddess quite like cascades of gold-dipped feathers dangling from a handcrafted ear cuff. Say buh-bye to the expected flowy maxi and style it with a classic black gown or cocktail dress for a formal spring event.
17. Kent & King Crystal Ear Crawlers ($35): Getting fancy doesn’t have to mean piling on the diamonds (if only), pearls and timeless, traditional pieces. Put an ethereal spin on jumpsuits, cardigans and pajama tops with these colorful crystal ear crawlers on standby.
18. IAM by Ileana Makri Safety Pin Ear Cuff ($195): So it may not work logistical wonders like a legit safety pin, but we’re pretty sure this safety pin-inspired cuff will do plenty to earn its keep in the sartorial department. Tap into its grunge-era air by pairing it with plaid culottes, a ribbed sweater and chunky-soled Oxford shoes.
Follow us on Pinterest for more spring style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.