We think all body types deserve to look hot flexing, bending and working it. Finding workout clothes that fit your style, price tag and body can be challenging, especially with so many brands skipping out on options for curvy beauties out there. We found eight of the most stylish brands serving up looks you’ll actually want to work out in. Whether you’re headed to the gym, yoga studio or post-workout cocktails, these styles will get you through the busiest of days.
1. NOLA Activewear by Addition Elle: You don’t have to sacrifice your personal style while you’re working up a sweat. Offering a full range of plus-size wardrobe staples, Addition Elle’s hot workout line is bright, bold and functional.
2. Taffy Activewear: Taffy describes its look as “stylish activewear for women with curves.” Designed for sizes 12-24, they really took body shape into account during their development process. These clothes bridge the gap between fashion and function, and will help you transition from workout to coffee date seamlessly.
3. Avenue Activewear: These styles are dedicated to showing off your curves and bringing a classy elegance to workout wear — seriously. This bright blue top is perfect for the yoga studio or an afternoon in the park.
4. Zella Nordstrom: Women of all shapes and sizes love Zella’s workout wear, but we’re especially impressed by their plus-size line. Their clothing gives us the bright colors we crave, all while providing support and comfort. Did we mention the designs are super cool?
5. Livi Active by Lane Bryant: You may already be familiar with Lane Bryant for their lingerie and daily wardrobe staples, but we are diggin’ their activewear line. They offer fashion-forward pieces in both brights and neutrals with prices that won’t break the bank.
6. Athleta: A rising giant in the athletic wardrobe world, Athleta continues to outdo its activewear competitors by pushing the envelope in functionality and fashion. The price tag may be slightly higher than the other brands featured here, but the fit and quality are top notch. Offering up to size 20, this brand is doing its part to outfit athletes of all shapes and sizes, and we support that 100 percent.
7. Fractal 9: Etsy shop Fractal.9 is focused on brightening your day (and wardrobe) through bold prints. Owner Christine Ravel makes each pair of pants by hand and targets quality over quantity. The plus-size line is just hitting her shop, and we expect to see a lot more of it as the word gets out.
8. Old Navy: The OG, everyday-wardrobe brand is beginning to get some much-deserved press for their athletic line, which includes plus sizes up to 4X. Much like the rest of Old Navy’s clothing, the looks are simple, fun and affordable.
Don’t see your favorite plus-size athletic brand here? Tell us which one we missed in the comments!