12 Pieces of Workout Gear That Go Beyond the Gym
If you’re like us, one of your New Year’s resolutions probably involved getting to the gym more. Whether you need an extra push to keep your resolution going now that January is winding down or you’re a regular workout fiend no matter what time of year (TELL US YOUR SECRET), stylish workout clothes can add an extra boost to your energy. Time to throw out that over-sized college workout tee with holes in it. We found 12 pieces of workout gear so stylish, you’ll be workin’ it wherever you go.
1. Abstract Print Windbreaker Jacket ($28): Phew, made it through a tough spin class? Reward yourselves with brunch with friends, and just throw this cool jacket on so you don’t even have to run home and change in between.
2. Sagrada Hoodie ($100): Talk about love at first sight. A hoodie made of cotton and lycra that has some flow — it’s basically begging to be worn to a yoga class.
3. Salt Gypsy Fanta Surf Legging ($68): They may be meant for surfers, but we think these leggings also belong on land. Made of moisture-wicking material, they mold to your rockin’ gym body. There’s even a handy inside pocket for holding your keys or credit card for all your errands.
4. Hatha Flow Jacket ($108): Available in five colors to fit your mood and style, this super-soft jacket will keep you cozy while looking oh-so-cool.
5. C9 by Champion Training Tank ($17): Three colors to choose from, including this bright fuchsia? That’s our kind of tank. This moisture-wicking racerback gem will take you from class to catch-ups with friends.
6. Brindle Border Sweater ($70): Our feelings about color blocking are obvious. We don’t just like it, we LOVE it, which is why we’ve got our eyes on this merino wool sweater.
7. Women’s ColdGear Infrared Devo Hoodie ($60): Using material that absorbs body heat to keep you warmer, this top is perfect for the winter months ahead. You’ll feel cozy and look like a hottie thanks to the sweet pattern.
8. Women’s Adidas by Stella McCartney Run Print Parka ($320): This super lightweight and stylish parka is windproof, so you’ll be prepared for whatever Mother Nature sends your way.
9. Studio Pant ($108): Could these be the comfiest pants ever? We think so. They’re perfect for throwing on post-workout and heading out into the world. Plus, they have two-way stretch and moisture-wicking material.
10. Yokishop Beach Towel Crew Sweatshirt ($88): No two sweatshirts are alike… especially not when it comes to this adorable number and its stylish, upcycled beach-towel front pocket.
11. Crackle Chaturanga Tight ($89): The edgy, leather-like appearance of these tights has us wishing we had a trendy workout class to attend right now. Then again, we’d probably also rock these leggings out for a night on the town.
12. Women’s Adidas by Stella McCartney Essentials Graphic Tank ($80): You can’t go wrong with an asymmetrical top that’s perfect for work(out) and play.
Any of these clothes get you in the mood to hit the gym… or your favorite brunch spot? Tell us in the comments below.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)