Whether you’re just feeling frisky or Valentine’s Day is around the corner, revamping your boudoir wardrobe is a great way to refresh and reinvent yourself. Finding lacy underthings that make you feel sexy can be a challenge for anyone, but we found the 10 best brands for plus-size women to shop. The styles on these sites are designed with romance in mind, so pour yourself a glass of wine and start shopping.
1. Simply Be: Whether you’re looking for some printed PJ pants and a matching sassy shirt or something a little more sexy, you can find it here. There are tons of affordable styles to choose from, like this Anastasia high-neck balcony bra from their new Fifty Shades collection. ($33)
2. Adore Me: Adore Me has some hot-hot-hot lingerie sets to choose from. Their longline bra and sexy boy shorts sets will draw attention to your best assets. With peak-a-boo lace and touch-me satin, the designs are perfect for Valentine’s Day and beyond.
3. Hanky Panky: If you want to shop somewhere with a wide variety of lingerie styles and brands, definitely hit up Nordstrom. Because the store showcases several designers, you’ll get the best mix possible. We’re loving this racy ‘Peek-A-Boo’ Lace Babydoll ($108).
4. Chantelle: It doesn’t get better than French lingerie, right? Treat yourself to something extra special with one of their exquisite, intricate styles. This flirty floral demi bra comes in sizes up to 36F. ($78)
5. Lane Bryant: You may already shop at Lane Bryant for work clothes and jeans, but their lingerie selection is really one of the best. They have full-coverage babydolls as well as sets that cover… well, as little as possible. This veiled lace bodysuit will have you feeling fierce! ($79)
6. Déesse Lingerie by Addition Elle: Inspired by the sensuality of French lingerie, Déesse features exceptional craftsmanship, superior fit and exquisite details. It’s known for offering full coverage while keeping comfort key, as this ‘Vixen’ Balconette Bra ($38) demonstrates.
7. Ashley Graham: Ashley Graham’s swimsuit collection is to die for, and her lingerie collection at Nordstrom will make you feel like a goddess. How sexy-sweet is this underwire chemise with garters? ($95)
9. Parfait: For something sophisticated with a dash of sultry, check out Parfait. The styles are simple, yet chic, like this feminine, French-girl inspired bra whose design makes us think of an ice cream parfait! ($42)
10. Dress Lily: Dress Lily’s lingerie styles scream playtime. From sweet pink and orange polka dot sets to black lace styles that are a bit racier, you can tell the designers have fun with design. This babydoll lingerie dress is perfect for Valentine’s Day. ($20)
Don’t see your favorite plus-size lingerie brand on here? Tell us which one we missed @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.