10 Popcorn Ball Recipes for Your Halloween Party
From candy corn to candy apples, tasty treats are a Halloween party must. One oldie-but-goodie dessert we wouldn’t even think about overlooking is the classic popcorn ball. Easy to make and even tastier to sink your teeth into, these mouthwatering morsels are always chock-full of marshmallows, nuts and candy pieces galore. Ready to satisfy your sweet tooth? Check out 10 of our favorite eye-poppingly pretty picks, and let the good times roll.
1. Maple Bacon Popcorn Balls: Give your popcorn balls a sweet and savory spin. These tasty treats are made using maple bacon popcorn and pecans, and are especially delicious served in candy-filled ice cream cones. (via The Little Epicurean)
3. Chocolate Covered Popcorn Balls: This seven-step recipe takes chia seeds from breakfast staple to dessert display superstar. We love that it calls for almond meal, raw cacao powder and nut butter instead of the typical marshmallow filling. (via Eatin’ on the Cheap)
5. Pumpkin Popcorn Balls: Kids and adults alike will adore these colorful, pumpkin-inspired popcorn balls featuring pretzel stems and taffy leaves. They’re the perfect addition to any Halloween party or fall bake sale. (via Mom on Timeout)
6. Frozen-Inspired Popcorn Balls: Can’t let go of your love for Frozen? Us, either. Thanks to these delightful popcorn balls, we can all keep channeling our inner Elsa this Halloween. (via Life Made Simple)
7. Peanut Butter Popcorn Balls: Summer camping season might be over, but that doesn’t mean it’s too late to toss together your favorite trail mix. These popcorn balls feature almonds, dried fruit, peanut butter candies and mini pretzels — perfect for Hallows’ Eve munching. (via Erica’s Sweet Tooth)
8. Energy Bite Popcorn Balls: Need help powering through a busy workweek or long afternoon of party prep? Vegan, gluten-free and filled with healthy ingredients like dried apricots, flaxseed meal and protein powder, these energy bites just might become your new go-to. (via Eat Good 4 Life)
10. Sprinkle-Covered Popcorn Balls: No ice cream? No problem! Dip marshmallow popcorn balls into orange and black sprinkles, then serve them in sugar cones as a fun and festive dessert. (via Cookies + Cups)
Which of these popcorn balls would you love to snack on? Share your thoughts below.