25 Creative Ways to Use Leftover Candy Corn
Halloween candy has made its way onto grocery store shelves, and soon it’ll travel all the way into our homes. Whether you buy candy corn in bulk or pick around it in the bowl, we bet you’ll eat at least a handful of the stuff this season — it’s kind of, somehow, unavoidable. So, since candy corn will soon be everywhere, we’ve picked out some pretty stellar recipes that’ll turn your candy corn supply from sugary sweet to baked delicacy and inspire you to join in on the holiday craze.
2. Meringue Swirls: These marshmallowy dollops let you enjoy a lighter version of the sugary candy. Like a challenge with a sweet ending? Here are some more meringue recipes to master. (via The Simple Sweet Life)
5. Pumpkin Spice Popcorn Balls: Coat popcorn instead of Rice Krispies in melted marshmallows for an equally addictive treat. Add nutmeg and ginger for some fun fall festivity. (via The Suburban Soapbox)
6. Homemade Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups: We love making homemade candy, and making these professional-looking cups couldn’t be easier. Our secret ingredient (candy corn) might even make them tastier than the real deal. (via Brit + Co)
7. White Chocolate Pretzels: These bite-size treats have only three ingredients and pack way more than bite-sized enjoyment. Melt Hershey’s Hugs between pretzels and candy corn for an appropriately spooky dessert. (via Alida’s Kitchen)
25. Candy Corn Piñata Cookies: They look like candy and, surprise, they have real candy inside! (via Becca Bakes)
How do you dress up your candy corn for Halloween? Drop some ideas in the comment bowl below!