The Most Popular Kitchen Wedding Gifts You Can Register for on Amazon
We all know that Amazon is amazing for buying everyday essentials, but it’s also *the* place to find everything you and your S.O. need to craft the ideal wedding registry to bring your kitchen up to speed. Need help getting started? Scroll on to see the our picks from Amazon’s most-registered-for items.
1. Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker ($150): This smart sous vide precision cooker will show you how digital innovation can improve your cooking. Download the app, connect it to your device, and get ready for melt-in-your-mouth steaks, chicken, and more.
2. KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield in White ($430): It’s iconic for a reason: You’ll use this durable mixer to make pretty much everything.
3. Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine ($518): There are so many reasons to upgrade your current coffee situation to this popular espresso machine, which features built-in grinders and specialty brew settings.
4. Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker ($149): If you’re an on-the-go pair, chances are you could benefit from adding an Instant Pot to your kitchen registry. After all, the less time you spend cooking, the more time you two can spend enjoying your newlywed life.
5. OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Stainless-Steel Mixing Bowl Set in White ($60): The bowls have a brushed stainless steel interior that will keep stains and odors away plus a white plastic exterior that will protect your hands from extreme temperatures.
6. Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron 4.5 quart Signature Round Dutch Oven in White ($320): The neutral color will pair with any kitchen decor, but you can also select from Caribbean, Flame, and even Soleil colors, if that’s more your style.
7. Lodge 10.25 inch Cast Iron Skillet ($27): Take your newlywed meals to the next level with this perfectly sized skillet. Whether you’re searing a medium-rare steak or baking rosemary bread, this must-have is always handy to have in your kitchen.
8. OXO Good Grips 5-Piece Airtight POP Container Set ($50): Blame it on Marie Kondo, but container sets have made it to the top of everyone’s kitchen wish lists. Keep your pantry organized with these 4.5-star stackable canisters that are made for maximum space efficiency.
9. Vitamix 5200 Blender ($440): From smoothies to soups to frozen margaritas, you’ll want to have this powerhouse at arm’s reach. This version has a dial that can be rotated at any point during the blend, so you’re in complete control. (And a 7-year warranty, so you’ll be blending well into your marriage!)
10. Pyrex 4-Piece Glass Measuring Cup Set with Large 8 Cup Measuring Cup ($25): A true foodie couple doesn’t limit themselves to just one measuring cup. This 3-piece set with 1,400+ customer reviews will become truly useful when you’re cooking up a storm — and you can throw them in the dishwasher when you’re done.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.