10 Products to Soothe Your Sore Pregnant Feet
The waddling walk you’re working on isn’t exactly doing wonders for your feet. Your soon-to-be mama body is carrying around some extra weight — of a whole other human being who is growing inside of you. And that means your feet are being stressed like never before. If you’re feeling the strain, these perfectly pampering products will soothe and comfort your tired toes to make them feel like new again.
1. Burt’s Bees Mama Bee Leg and Foot Creme ($9): This soothing foot cream refreshes and soothes your tired tootsies back to feeling their best. It has peppermint oil in it, which leaves behind a subtle tingle. If you have sensitive skin, try a test patch first. While peppermint oil is cooling and energizing, it can also irritate or add to sensitivity.
2. Sephora Collection Lavender Foot Mask ($5): These disposable socks are completely comforting and refreshing on your tired, tired feet.
3. Kenzoki Barefeet Fantasy Massage Balm ($26): All about nourishing your parched pregnant feet? This product will do just that — and so much more. The relaxing balm formula is based on ancient Japanese beauty rituals. Oh, and it’s also free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
4. AHAVA Dermud Intensive Foot Cream ($27): Yeah, yeah, you’ll get plenty of mud in a few years when your kiddo decides that playing in the dirt in their idea of fun… but it probably won’t come from the Dead Sea. This mineral-rich formula can reduce inflammation, soften, and perk up your in-need-of-care feet.
5. L’Occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream ($29): Moisture, moisture, and more moisture are what you get with this refreshing foot cream. And it soothes without those not-so-desirable parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
6. Soap & Glory Heel Genius ($14): Say goodbye to cracked, calloused, totally ignored feet. It’s time to welcome smooth, soft ones instead. Smooth this luxe cream on, pull on a pair of socks, and let it work its magic as you sleep.
7. Caudalie Foot Beauty Cream ($15): Beauty products aren’t just for your face. This cream gives you feet you’ll want to show off — even when you can’t see them yourself.
8. Up & Up Triple Action Foot Cream ($4): Your dry, rough, tired mama-to-be feet need moisture. And this cream has it, at a price that you really can’t beat!
9. Nordic Care Foot Care Cream ($14): This hypoallergenic cream is perfect for sensitive skin. It hydrates tough tootsies and frees them from all the stress that pregnancy puts on them.
10. C.O. Bigelow Grapefruit Body Lotion ($14): Even though this pick is technically a body lotion, it will still soothe your tired feet, while the refreshing grapefruit scent also soothes your senses.
Tweet us your favorite foot-pampering tip @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Getty)