One of our guilty pleasures, Pretty Little Liars, is back, and we’re so excited. While the show was on hiatus, we took a look at the girls’ fashion choices in real life and were awed. We’d give them an A for stylishness (ba dum tsh!). Turns out their style is actually quite achievable, so we found 21 ways for you to be just as stylish as one of those pretty little liars.
1. Nasty Gal Gold Fever Skirt ($128): We’re starting off strong with a shiny gold skirt that even King Midas would be jealous of. Glitzy glamour? Check!
2. Mango Textured Leather Look Jacket ($61): A good leather jacket is pretty much a staple nowadays. They go with everything!
3. Glamorous Peplum Dress ($39): Peplum is apparently never going out of style. This white dress is the perfect excuse to don a statement necklace.
4. Vero Moda Sequin Dress ($41): Clearly Ashley is a big fan of all things shiny. This dress can be worn year-round, but imagine how great it’d be for New Years.
5. Selfish by Forever Unique Shift Dress ($182): Gold embroidery always looks great on a black dress because of the high contrast.
6. Lavon Waffle Zip Blazer ($37): Add a neon blazer and… BAM! Your outfit goes from drab to fab.
7. Gilt Cinched Waist Maxi Dress ($59): This is such a beautiful color. It complements all skin tones. Lucy knows what she’s doing.
8. Lipsy Body-Conscious Dress in Floral ($92): Darker floral prints are definitely becoming more popular, as exhibited by this floral bodycon.
9. Duda Strappy Contrast Midi ($45): Color blocking is everything nowadays. The pastel shade of the bottom half of this dress makes it a perfect candidate for a summer date night.
10. Glamorous Jacquard Skater Dress ($58): Lucy’s jacquard skirt was to die for, so we found a fully jacquard dress. This dress is so classy and would be perfect for a tea party (do people still have those?).
12. Coast Paparazzi Dress in Sequin and Tulle ($343): Okay, yes. You might have had a minor heart attack looking at that price, but this dress will make you feel like a princess.
13. Forever 21 Striped Turtleneck Dress ($10): Bodycon dresses are a summer favorite, as are warm colors. This orange dress just happens to be both.
15. Keepsake Just a Memory Dress ($119): Opt for a sexy look with this see-through lace dress. Our choice is a tiny bit more conservative with that diagonal strip of opaque fabric in the front.
16. ASOS Cropped Blazer + Shorts ($134): Suits have just become more popular for women in the last few years, but the fashion world is already changing it up again. Introducing the blazer and shorts combo, known as a short suit.
17. ASOS T-Shirt with Frill Sleeve ($14): Um, who wouldn’t want frilly sleeves? They’re like mini angel wings.
18. New Look Mini Skater Dress ($25): Every girl must own an LBD. It’s practically the law.
19. ASOS Skater Dress with Lace Insert Detail ($52): Sasha’s dress is really quite unique, so we chose to mimic the green and sheer qualities of it.
20. ASOS Midi Peplum Dress ($96): We love this dress because it takes a vintage pattern and modernizes it with that peplum waist. The contrasting white fabric adds to that modern touch as well.
21. ASOS Wide Leg Pants in Satin ($47): Billowy pants are perfect for those of you who want to rock pants in the summer while staying cool. We’re so glad this trend is back.
Which Pretty Little Liars star do you think has the best style? Tell us in the comments below!