Black and white often get a bad rap for being bland and boring, when really they’re one of the hottest duos around (aside from Beyonce and Jay-Z, of course). Black and white are classic, forever in style and go with literally anything. We’ve scoured the web to find you 20 pieces of attire and accessories to show you the beauty of black and white, and we know you’ll be itchin’ to make room for monochrome in your warm-weather wardrobe.
4. Deauville Joggers ($88): There are few things more amazing in life than elastic-waist pants that are both comfortable and stylish. These joggers have pockets too!
6. Denali Cardigan ($298): Sweaters aren’t just for fall. This wrap will keep you toasty throughout spring and summer on chilly evenings.
8. Beachcomber Espadrilles ($43): We see these getting a ton of wear throughout the upcoming warm weather days. Throw them on with cutoffs, jeans or a cute solid dress.
11. Diamond Ikat Short ($60): Patterned shorts make coordinating a breeze. These ikat shorts will look fab with a silky top or something as simple as a white tee.
13. Mini Chevron Scarf ($25): This accessory is a perfect year-round pick, and not just because it’s adorable.
17. Central Park Stroll ($47): Work, dinner, a wedding… we envision this skirt going everywhere.
18. Interviews at the Party Dress ($53): The name of this dress says it all, it’s serious and spontaneous all at the same time.
20. “Miki” Tuxedo Stretch Pants ($52): The loose look of these piped pants give them a sexy tomboy look. Pair them with some killer pumps and you’ll be turning all sorts of heads.
Are you ready to take a break from color and keep it simple with black and white? What’s your favorite color combo? Leave us your thoughts in the comments.