10 Products to Help You Refresh Your Home for Spring
It’s never too early to start refreshing your home for spring. And after a long fall and winter, you might be itching to open up those windows, clear out the dust, and KonMari your home until it looks like a showroom. If you’re in the market for some innovative cleansers, a new vacuum, or some space-saving tricks to cut down on the clutter, we have lots of products that will help you on your way to a bright, fresh, thoroughly spring-cleaned home.
1. BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop ($105): Hardwood floors are a beautiful feature for your home, but they can be tricky to keep clean — unless you’ve got a steam mop. This one is gentle but works hard to pick up dirt and grime, so your floors are left sparkling.
2. Lynk Professional Roll-Out Pan Lid Holder ($50): Tired of digging through your cabinets for the right lid for your cooking pot? Install this handy, roll-out organizer for easy access.
3. Rubbermaid Pull-Down Spice Rack ($18): Home chefs love to keep a lot of spices, but not everyone wants to search for hours for the garlic powder. Keep your spices organized and easy to grab with this rack that you can pull down from a high cabinet.
4. Cabidor Classic Storage Cabinet ($225): This storage cabinet can hold the contents of up to five standard-sized medicine cabinets without taking up a ton of space. Easily install it to the back of any door and you’ve instantly got some extra storage.
5. Aunt Fannie’s All Purpose Cleaning Vinegar ($9): Your home could probably use a deep clean, but that doesn’t mean you have to resort to harmful chemicals. This vinegar-based cleaner is good for all kinds of surfaces.
6. Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser & Polish ($10): Got a tough cleaning job? Use a tough cleanser. This “holy grail” cleaning product is strong enough to blast rust, tarnish, mineral deposits, and tough stains from all kinds of materials in your home.
7. Brother P-touch Portable Label Maker ($33): Once you’ve organized all your odds and ends, it’s time for the fun part: labeling. Use this simple label maker for your craft room, kitchen, bathroom, or utility closet to keep your little items nice and tidy.
8. Homissue Industrial Pipe Hall Tree with Storage Bench ($109): Don’t let shoes and other living room clutter make your home seem messy. This hall tree is handy for holding your jackets and coats, serves as a makeshift mudroom for your shoes, and even has a storage bench for other items like scarves, hats, and gloves.
9. DE Digital Coin Bank Savings Jar ($18): This spring, say goodbye to that messy change jar. This digital bank helps you keep track of how much money you have in small coins so you can save up and treat yourself later.
10. Simple Houseware Foldable Drawer Organizer ($12+): Having trouble keeping your clothes neat and folded in your dresser drawers? These foldable drawer inserts might help, so you don’t have to deal with an overflow every time you need some socks.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.