12 Pimped Out Pumpkin Treats You Have to Try
October means it’s officially time for us to go bonkers over pumpkins. We’ve already been carving ’em up and roasting the seeds, but what about getting to the heart of the matter with some pimped out pumpkin recipes?! Here are a dozen we can’t wait to try.
6. Biscoff Pumpkin Pie Cookie Cups: Biscoff might be the new Nutella. If you don’t know what it is, it’s basically those biscoff cookies turned into a ridiculously delicious spread. Seriously, it’s a cookie spread. Go to your local fancy grocery store and buy this, like, now! (via Lemons for Lulu)
7. Vegan Pumpkin Bread with Brown Sugar Streusel Crust: Everything about this bread makes us want to try it, especially the brown sugar streusel crust! (via Averie Cooks)
8. Pumpkin Pie Cobbler… in a Pumpkin!: Ever cooked a pumpkin pie in an actual pumpkin? We didn’t think so. It’s delicious, and a great conversation piece for Halloween or Thanksgiving. (via Brit + Co.)
10. Pumpkin Magic Bars: Are you ready for some serious layers? Gingersnap crust, white chocolate chips, pecans, coconut, toffee bits, pumpkin, and sweetened condensed milk. What?! (via Crazy for Crust)
11. Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Sauce: You had us at salted caramel sauce ;) (via Cooking Classy)
What’s your favorite pumpkin dessert? Share recipes with us in the comments below.