16 Rainy-Day Jackets Under $100
If you’re going to combat the inevitable April showers to come, then a stylish rain jacket (or two) is non-negotiable — not just to keep you dry from the elements, but to add some serious swagger to your morning (and afternoon) commute. In addition to all of your other rainy day style essentials (think: a whimsical umbrella and playful wellies), there’s something to be said about a scene-stealing topper that makes you look (and feel) like you’re a rockstar — even when the skies are gray and dreary. Scroll down for 16 waterproof rainy day slickers, from your classic everyday trench to a holographic rain jacket worthy of festival season, that won’t break the bank. In fact, you can snag all of these spring styles for $100 or less!
1. Missguided Holographic Rain Mac Pink ($48): So much YAS. Blending in isn’t an option when you have a pink holographic rain jacket like this stunner on standby. Wear it to Coachella with a crop top and distressed shorts, or toss it over your fave floral dress for the ultimate springtime look.
2. ASOS Rain Trench in Waxed Finish With Stripe ($77): Cool girl alert! This zany striped trench will make you wish for more rainy days. Pair it with some retro sunnies and metallic Birks for a boho look that could double for festival season or an upcoming tropical getaway.
3. Garage Activewear Collection Bright Windrunner ($70): Don’t let a downpour (or gusty winds) stand between you and a date with the gym. Toss this vibrant track jacket over a pair of high-performance leggings and some bright monochromatic kicks for an athleisure look that doesn’t mess around.
4. ASOS Shower Proof Holographic Pac Away Trench ($31): This compact shower-proof trench (with metallic polka dots!) is a way chic alternative to any unsightly rain ponchos. Come festival and wedding season, you’ll want to have one of these tucked away in your purse for safekeeping at all times. You know — just in case.
5. Azalea Juno Rain Jacket ($89): Perfect your roll-out-of-bed-and-go routine with this navy rain jacket that calls for a stylish sweatshirt and casual sneaks. The oversized and relaxed fit is perfect for those days when you can’t even think about leaving bed.
6. Topshop Hooded Rain Mac ($100): For every practical (read: snoozy) rain topper, you need one that shows off your playful side. Enter the cutest rubber ducky yellow rain mac — lined with navy and white stripes, no less! — that will take you from playing hooky from work to hitting up a beer festival. It’s that versatile.
7. Old Navy Trench Coat ($60): Go ahead and add this timeless khaki trench to your spring capsule wardrobe STAT. Embrace your inner French girl by styling it alongside Breton stripes and white pants for a look that need not be restricted to Memorial Day weekend.
8. Boohoo Faith Coated PU Festival Rain Mac ($60): Just because it’s raining doesn’t mean you have to resort to depressing shades of gray. Add some pep to your step with this sky blue rain jacket that’s just as worthy of festival season as a casual date night with bae.
9. Zara Transparent Raincoat ($70): Thanks to this transparent jacket, rainy days will never cramp your style again. Toss this new hero piece in disguise over all of your outfits for a little extra somethin’ somethin’ that won’t go unnoticed.
10. Missguided Bear Rain Mac ($60): Paws off — we spotted this sleek black rain jacket with bear ears first! Rather than ducking the rain, parade this cheeky topper around town with as much panache as you’ve got. Hint, hint: It’ll look super fly with a bodycon dress for a night out with your squad.
11. Urban Renewal Vintage Desert Camo Surplus Parka ($98): Pull out your combat boots — this tough-girl camo parka isn’t playing. For a Bonnaroo-inspired getup, don’t hesitate to team it with a bodysuit and a high-waisted denim button-front skirt.
12. Forever 21 Belted Trench Coat ($38): When your standard trench coat reads meh, shake things up with this black belted number that will fit right in with your minimalist sensibilities. For a desk-to-drinks look, style it with a scalloped blouse and a pair of printed trousers.
13. Boohoo Ellie Floral Hooded Festival Rain Mac ($26): Ditch your bulky raincoat for this lightweight floral jacket that will keep you dry at any upcoming spring bridal showers or garden parties. For max perfection, style it with a LWD and pretty pink sandals.
14. Mango Pocket Parka ($100): Swap out your trusty field jacket for this black wear-with-everything parka that will be on repeat all season long. Between the water-repellent fabric and drawstring hood, this sartorial workhorse will always have your back.
15. First & I Trench Coat ($77): Keep a case of the rainy day outfit blahs at bay with this sophisticated army green trench that will take the boardroom by storm when styled with a pencil skirt and power pumps. For an off-duty look that can be worn rain or shine (day or night), just toss some boyfriend jeans or leather leggings into the mix.
16. BDG Glossy Swing Raincoat ($89): Oh, this old thang?! Stand out from the crowd in this glossy pink rain jacket that will make you want to go dancin’ in the rain. Major bonus: It’s even lined with fleece for those not-so-warm spring days when a heavier water-resistant coat is in order.
Which of these rainy-day jackets will you be sporting this spring? Follow us on Pinterest for more colorful style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.