10 Rainbow Roots Hairstyles That Will Inspire You to Embrace *All* the Colors
Now that spring is in full swing, everyone is breaking out their colorful floral outfits and eye-catching shades of lipstick, so why not add some fun color to your hair? Start making appointments at your salon or grab your favorite at-home hair dye and get ready to embrace the newest hair trend: rainbow roots. If you thought glitter roots were fun, these gorgeous takes on the rainbow hair-dyeing trend will definitely leave you wanting to add something a little extra. Scroll down for 10 inspo-worthy rainbow roots that will help you to embrace your inner Lisa Frank lover.
1. Bright + Bold: On the hunt for a jaw-dropping beauty transformation? Look no further. This saturated salon ‘do will definitely leave you feeling bolder than ever.
2. My Little Pony: Rainbow Dash, anyone? Bring your favorite childhood toy to life with this stunning dye job that will definitely put a little pep in your step.
3. Splash of Color: If you’re more of a color minimalist, three-tone is definitely the way to go. Choose your favorite colors and get ready for a ‘do that is perfect for you.
4. Muted Rainbow: Wanting to keep things mellow, yet majestic? Add some ethereal-inspired colors to your roots to show off your softer side.
6. Light Locks: You are never fully dressed without a touch of color. Keep things light and simple with this dainty rainbow stain.
7. Creatively Color Blocked: Zig zag parts and bright roots are an *ideal* combo. Ditch your simple hair color for roots that will match your colorful personality.
8. Mermaid Mane: Rainbows and braids and buns, oh my! These ocean-inspired roots are sure to get you ready for your beach vacay this summer.
9. Pastel Perfection: These cotton candy-colored roots look good enough to eat. Go for a look that will have you wishing you could go to a carnival every day.
10. Hidden Hues: Not ready for a full-on chromatic conversion? Try going for a subtle stain that doesn’t go past the tips of your roots.
Are you thinking of trying out this fun, colorful hair trend for the summer? Follow us on Pinterest for even more hair inspo.