Hey SF, Where’s the Party at This Saturday? Re:Make, DUH!
What up, San Francisco? So ummm… what are you doing this Saturday, September 13th? We kinda sorta think you should MOST DEFINITELY come say hi to us at Re:Make! It’s all going down at Fort Mason from 11am-6pm, and will be one serious par-DIY!
You can shop handmade goods from makers from all over the country, make your own projects and strike a pose in not one, not two, but FOUR completely different photo booths. Oh, and did we mention that it’s FREE ! What’s not to love?
We’ve also partnered with Lyft to make sure everyone has a super easy time getting to and from the festival — download the Lyft app and use the code REMAKE2014 for $30 towards your very first ride with Lyft! Already use Lyft? Tell your friends — refer them through the app and you’ll both get a free ride!
Still not sure about heading our way this Saturday? Alright. It’s time to bring out the big guns. Here’s what we’ve got on deck for this creative extravaganza:
– Shop over 90 small makers and artisans will be selling their goods — full list here
– Take #selfies in photo booths galore, PLUS print our your fave pics on the spot with our Insta-printer
– Get your hair styled in beach waves and braids by Yes To
– Add color to our HUGE paint-by-number mural
– Make your own air plant planters at B+C DIY Station
– Hang out with Forever21 and make painted headbands
– Luna Bars, Philz Coffee and Wilton’s CUPCAKE Decorating
– Build anything you can imagine with over 500(!) pounds of LEGOs
– Go “back to school” and DIY inside the Yoobi School Bus
– Learn how to make your own greeting cards and artwork with Hallmark, plus hand-lettering and stitching
– DIY a bookmark with Blurb
– Swing by the cocktail lounge and get your drink on
– Come clean with your dirty secrets at Method’s photo booth
– Upcycle magazines into cool wall art with Beacon Adhesives
– Get beauty tips and tricks from YouTube star Kandee Johnson
– Two words: FOOD TRUCKS!
– Play GIANT Twister and corn hole!
– Sit back, relax and charge your devices in our Re:Charge lounge
– Step into Lowe’s futuristic home featuring IRIS
– DIY your own color blocked necklaces and coasters at Michael’s Raw Bar
So what are you waiting for? Call your friends, make a plan and HANG with us this Saturday!!
Bonus points and super special secrets if you register here before this weekend.