Hey SF, Where’s the Party at This Saturday? Re:Make, DUH!
What up, San Francisco? So ummm… what are you doing this Saturday, September 13th? We kinda sorta think you should MOST DEFINITELY come say hi to us at Re:Make! It’s all going down at Fort Mason from 11am-6pm, and will be one serious par-DIY!
You can shop handmade goods from makers from all over the country, make your own projects and strike a pose in not one, not two, but FOUR completely different photo booths. Oh, and did we mention that it’s FREE ! What’s not to love?
Still not sure about heading our way this Saturday? Alright. It’s time to bring out the big guns. Here’s what we’ve got on deck for this creative extravaganza:
– Shop over 90 small makers and artisans will be selling their goods — full list here
– Take #selfies in photo booths galore, PLUS print our your fave pics on the spot with our Insta-printer
– Get your hair styled in beach waves and braids by Yes To
– Add color to our HUGE paint-by-number mural
– Make your own air plant planters at B+C DIY Station
– Hang out with Forever21 and make painted headbands
– Luna Bars, Philz Coffee and Wilton’s CUPCAKE Decorating
– Build anything you can imagine with over 500(!) pounds of LEGOs
– Go “back to school” and DIY inside the Yoobi School Bus
– Learn how to make your own greeting cards and artwork with Hallmark, plus hand-lettering and stitching
– DIY a bookmark with Blurb
– Swing by the cocktail lounge and get your drink on
– Come clean with your dirty secrets at Method’s photo booth
– Upcycle magazines into cool wall art with Beacon Adhesives
– Get beauty tips and tricks from YouTube star Kandee Johnson
– Two words: FOOD TRUCKS!
– Play GIANT Twister and corn hole!
– Sit back, relax and charge your devices in our Re:Charge lounge
– Step into Lowe’s futuristic home featuring IRIS
– DIY your own color blocked necklaces and coasters at Michael’s Raw Bar
So what are you waiting for? Call your friends, make a plan and HANG with us this Saturday!!
Bonus points and super special secrets if you register here before this weekend.