8 Rose-Gold Hairstyles to Try This Spring
Are you as obsessed with rose gold as we are? With so many rose gold beauty tips and products to chose from, it’s no wonder everything is coming up roses in our glamour routines. If you are looking to add a pop of color to your hair this season, this incredible hue is sure to liven up your tresses. Scroll on for eight creative ways to switch up your ‘do this spring.
1. All Over Color: If you’ve been eyeing pastel dye jobs, but aren’t sure about committing to a bright, bold color, rose gold is the perfect shade for you. It’s subtle, but still bright enough to add soft color to your look. (via @mstudiossd)
2. All Over Color (Dark): Just because you’ve got dark hair doesn’t mean you have to miss out on this trend. Adding soft pink touches to your highlights will blend into gorgeous color. (via Jessica Barnwell)
3. (Almost) Au Natural: We love everything about this look, from the cut to the color. The subtle hint of rose gold is so fresh, it almost looks natural. You could definitely get away with this at work. (via Hairstory/Refinery29)
5. Rose Gold + Blonde: Of course, if you’re not ready to go white blonde with your locks, you can always add warm yellow tones to your chic ‘do. (Jason Merritt/Getty)
7. Grey and Pink: If you’re torn between two hair trends, the simplest fix is to mix them together. We love how quirky and cool this gray dye job looks with pink ombre woven through. (via @bellamihair)
8. Subtle Bob: Rita Ora wowed on the red carpet when she donned this super light rose bob. Keep it simple with minimal makeup for a chic date-night look. (via Tim P. Whitby/Getty)
Would you rock any of these rose gold hairstyles? Let us know in the comments below!
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!