8 Rose-Gold Hairstyles to Try This Spring
Are you as obsessed with rose gold as we are? With so many rose gold beauty tips and products to chose from, it’s no wonder everything is coming up roses in our glamour routines. If you are looking to add a pop of color to your hair this season, this incredible hue is sure to liven up your tresses. Scroll on for eight creative ways to switch up your ‘do this spring.
1. All Over Color: If you’ve been eyeing pastel dye jobs, but aren’t sure about committing to a bright, bold color, rose gold is the perfect shade for you. It’s subtle, but still bright enough to add soft color to your look. (via @mstudiossd)
2. All Over Color (Dark): Just because you’ve got dark hair doesn’t mean you have to miss out on this trend. Adding soft pink touches to your highlights will blend into gorgeous color. (via Jessica Barnwell)
3. (Almost) Au Natural: We love everything about this look, from the cut to the color. The subtle hint of rose gold is so fresh, it almost looks natural. You could definitely get away with this at work. (via Hairstory/Refinery29)
5. Rose Gold + Blonde: Of course, if you’re not ready to go white blonde with your locks, you can always add warm yellow tones to your chic ‘do. (Jason Merritt/Getty)
7. Grey and Pink: If you’re torn between two hair trends, the simplest fix is to mix them together. We love how quirky and cool this gray dye job looks with pink ombre woven through. (via @bellamihair)
8. Subtle Bob: Rita Ora wowed on the red carpet when she donned this super light rose bob. Keep it simple with minimal makeup for a chic date-night look. (via Tim P. Whitby/Getty)
Would you rock any of these rose gold hairstyles? Let us know in the comments below!
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.