12 Gorgeous Pastel Hair Colors to Welcome Spring
Spring is officially upon us, and with a new season often comes change. If you’re looking to spruce up those winter-worn locks of yours, you could chop it all off into a celeb-approved BB cut, or you could go for something super dramatic and dye your hair to match the colors of the season. Or you could do both (we definitely vote for both). If you’re debating dipping your toe into the colored hair trend, take a look at these 12 stunning styles for the ultimate inspiration.
2. Pretty in Purple: Okay, so this snap was an April Fool’s prank that Lauren Conrad pulled off last year, but we’re still dreaming about how amazing she (and us!) would look in soft, lavender locks. (via Lauren Conrad)
3. Orange You Glad It’s Spring: Channel a more subtle version of Paramore singer Hayley Williams’ vibrant orange-red hair this spring. Think: less the shade of a blazing flame and something more akin to a Creamsicle. (via The Cherry Blossom Salon)
7. Unicorn Hair: Why settle for just one color when you could mix all of them? Leave it to model Chloe Norgaard (aka the queen of colored hair) to totally rock this washed-out, lazy girl version of unicorn hair. (Photo via Ian Gavan/Getty)
8. Pop of Pink: If you’re not so into the roots idea but still don’t want to go for a whole head of color, try dying random strands for a look that’s similar to Rachel McAdams pink ‘do. (via the Girls With Glasses)
9. Granny Hair: Ready to match Grandma? Going gray on purpose might sound crazy at first, but it can actually look super cool when paired with an underlying purple or blue hue. We mean, how elegant does it look on Dascha Polanco? (Photo via Astrid Stawiarz/Getty)
11. Rainbow Brite: Take the on-trend undercut for a spin mixed with some serious pastel locks for a super dramatic spring makeover. With this head of hair, it’s a top knot all day, every day. (via @skagglockar)
Are you thinking about going for a pastel dye job? What color are you thinking about? Share with us in the comments below.