If there’s one thing we love more than pretty product packaging (try saying that three times fast), it’s products that leave us smelling amazing. To us, there’s no scent more universally beloved than the smell of roses. You can mist it on your hair, swipe it on your lips or, like Kim KW, use it to cleanse your skin. Not only will you smell great, but rosewater is also a naturally moisturizing ingredient, making it the perfect post-winter pick-me-up for your skin. With spring just around the corner, we’re sharing our favorite rose-scented beauty buys for every beauty need.
1. AERIN Beauty Rose Lip Conditioner ($28): Between the intensive skin conditioners and calming rose scent, this AERIN lip conditioner will quickly become a staple in your everyday beauty routine.
2. Aesop Damascan Rose Facial Treatment ($75): This facial treatment is the perfect solution for dry winter skin. With a blend of 10 plant extracts, this sweet-smelling treatment provides maximum hydration.
3. The Body Shop Wild Rose Hand Cream ($10): Use this hand cream daily for a rose hip oil moisture boost that will help even out your skin tone.
4. Chloé Roses De Chloé ($120): Chloé’s signature eau de toilette blends notes of white musk, amber and heart of Damascena rose essence for a delicate floral scent that will linger all day long.
5. Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist ($18): Calming rose extracts help this mist balance pH levels for the perfect mid-day refresher for your skin.
6. Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening & Refining Buff Cleanser ($28): Korres’ exfoliant is gentle enough to be used every day to help uncover smooth, luminous, sweet-smelling skin.
7. L’Occitane Rose Aurore Radiant Hand Cream ($21): For beautiful hands that are soft to the touch, use this hand cream, which has the added bonus of smelling like delicate white roses.
8. Olivine Atelier Love + Roses Beauty Mist ($36): A beauty mist that can be used to refresh your hair, makeup and skin all while smelling like thousands of rose petals? We’ll take ALL the bottles.
9. LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel: Begin moisturizing in the shower with this indulgent rose and lemon-scented shower gel that will leave your skin ultra hydrated.
11. L’Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Soft Creme – Rose Hart ($26): Your skin will never feel softer than after using this body cream. It’s rich enough to soothe dry skin while its light texture helps to absorb quickly.
12. Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater ($7): The rosewater in this facial spray will help rejuvenate dry, dehydrated skin and set your makeup for a budge-free look.
13. Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask ($45): Counteract signs of aging with this cooling gel that uses rose stem cells blended with rose extracts to repair fine lines and wrinkles.
14. REN Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil ($48): After a long, hard day, nothing will feel better than a warm bath with this soothing rose bath oil.
15. Smith’s Rosebud Salve ($6): There’s a reason this lip balm is a cult favorite among beauty pros and novices alike. Its light brush of color looks perfect on every skin tone, while the rich moisturizers keep your lips smooth for hours.
16. Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Cleansing Gel ($38): Fight a dull complexion with this rose stem cell cleansing gel. The light touch of the rosewater will have your skin looking and feeling clean and rejuvenated.
17. SU:M37 Cleansing Stick ($32): A cleansing stick may be a foreign concept, but just one swipe from this SU:M37 stick will turn you into a convert. This cleanser is packed with coconut oil, camellia oil and rose petals for a formula that leaves your face clean, refreshed and smelling great.
18. Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner ($10): Toner is that magical beauty buy that falls in between a cleanser and a moisturizer. Not only is Thayer’s toner non-drying, but the rose petal water makes each swipe of this product incredibly soothing on your face.
19. By Terry Refreshing Cleansing Gel ($52): Kim K mentioned this as one of the many beauty products in her routine, and for good reason. This rose-scented gel works to gently dissolve makeup and any traces of pollution to leave your skin clean, toned and luminous.
Have you tried any rose-scented beauty products that didn’t make our list? Let us know in the comments below!