As you’re whipping out the dye and sparkles, decorating eggs and prepping sweet treats, don’t forget to grab some hair-spiration for this springy holiday. Whether you’re decked out in florals or sporting a jumpsuit, all of these styles are fresh for spring, easy to create and will look oh-so cute with your Sunday best. Scroll on for 12 hairstyles you won’t want to hide under an Easter bonnet.
1. Romantic Braids: Inspired by Emily Blunt’s stunning Golden Globes look, this tutorial is simple to follow. While you’re sweeping your hair off your shoulders, you might as well show off some statement earrings too. (via Brit + Co)
2. Flirty Waves: While your shorter, asymmetrical cut may have caused your grandma to raise her eyebrows, you can surprise her with a tamer look full of loose waves. (via Pop Haircuts)
3. Sleek Pony: Of course, you can always keep it simple while hosting your colorful Easter brunch with a wispy ponytail. (via Antonello Trio/Imaxtree)
4. Delicate Hair Wreath: Now that winter is finally over, we’re feeling all-floral everything. Wrap a crystal wreath in your hair to match your pastel dress. (via Davie & Chiyo)
5. Geometric Slides: Create a triangle with hair slides to keep flyaways back while you’re having a blast dying eggs. (via Lauren Zaser/Buzzfeed)
6. Casual Chignon: If you’ve got a busy weekend full of entertaining family and friends, we know you’re looking for an effortless, no-fuss look. You can easily craft an Easter-worthy chignon with second-day hair. (via A Beautiful Mess)
7. Pastel Perfection: Go all out with pastel hair. If you’re not up for a dramatic change, use those leftover Easter wreath blooms to DIY a fab flower crown. (via Ciara Richardson)
8. Metallic Headband: Fancy hair isn’t just for the gals with long locks. If you’re rockin’ a pixie cut, you can add a fresh touch to your ensemble with a glam headband. (via Lauren Zaser/Buzzfeed)
9. Milkmaid Braid: You’ve come a long way since those two braids that framed your face in grade school. Give your mane an upgrade with this hairstyle, which can be achieved in minutes and looks super chic. (via Le Fashion)
10. Tousled Lob: Lob club members, add a touch of glam to your holiday by channeling Emma Stone’s perfect Oscars ‘do. (via Brit + Co)
11. Simple Twist: We’re loving the half-up, half-down trend this season. This look will have you looking polished and sophisticated. (via The Beauty Department)
12. Bouncy Curls: While your Easter eggs may be sporting beanies, let your locks flow into this amazingly wavy style. (via Brit + Co)
What are your go-to beauty blogs for hair inspo? Let us know in the comments below.