All that glitters is rose gold this spring. From wedding bands to accessories and even home decor, this shiny hue is here to stay. If you’re looking for a way to freshen up your look and step up your hair accessory game, we’ve got all the headbands, barrettes and scarves you need. Scroll on for accessories that will add a little glam to your gorgeous locks.
1. Ban.do Twist Scarf ($20): This twisted scarf is versatile enough to wear with your hair down or around a messy bun for a more polished look. Ban.do offers it in rose gold, gold and prints galore — we’re dreaming of all the ways we can wear them.
3. Crystal Rose Gold Hair Pins ($69): If your summer schedule looks anything like ours, then you’ve got weekends packed full of wedding events. Whether you’re the bride or a guest, these simple pins will keep your hair on point.
4. ASOS Warehouse Hammered Tie Back ($11): Looking for a simple, yet stylish way to wear your hair to work? Slip this tie back around your ponytail, and you’ll look effortlessly chic in the AM.
5. Ban.do Rose Gold Bobbi Pins ($12): There’s no shame in falling back on a classic hair staple, especially when they’re this on-trend. With bobby pins so fancy, you won’t ever lose them.
6. Embellished Pony Tail Holders ($24): From date night to brunch with your BFFs, these hair ties will tame your wild mane so you can concentrate on more important things, like cocktails.
8. Skinny Bow Headband ($48): Preppy girls of the world: Meet your next must-have accessory. It’s sure to add a sweet accent to any outfit.
9. Rose Gold Barrette ($80): Whether it’s holding up a styled bouffant or a messy ponytail, you can count on this barrette to add a simple, minimalist touch to your look.
Which of these is your favorite? Let us know in the comments!