10 Ways to Wear Rose Gold in Your Hair
All that glitters is rose gold this spring. From wedding bands to accessories and even home decor, this shiny hue is here to stay. If you’re looking for a way to freshen up your look and step up your hair accessory game, we’ve got all the headbands, barrettes and scarves you need. Scroll on for accessories that will add a little glam to your gorgeous locks.
1. Ban.do Twist Scarf ($20): This twisted scarf is versatile enough to wear with your hair down or around a messy bun for a more polished look. Ban.do offers it in rose gold, gold and prints galore — we’re dreaming of all the ways we can wear them.
3. Crystal Rose Gold Hair Pins ($69): If your summer schedule looks anything like ours, then you’ve got weekends packed full of wedding events. Whether you’re the bride or a guest, these simple pins will keep your hair on point.
4. ASOS Warehouse Hammered Tie Back ($11): Looking for a simple, yet stylish way to wear your hair to work? Slip this tie back around your ponytail, and you’ll look effortlessly chic in the AM.
5. Ban.do Rose Gold Bobbi Pins ($12): There’s no shame in falling back on a classic hair staple, especially when they’re this on-trend. With bobby pins so fancy, you won’t ever lose them.
6. Embellished Pony Tail Holders ($24): From date night to brunch with your BFFs, these hair ties will tame your wild mane so you can concentrate on more important things, like cocktails.
8. Skinny Bow Headband ($48): Preppy girls of the world: Meet your next must-have accessory. It’s sure to add a sweet accent to any outfit.
9. Rose Gold Barrette ($80): Whether it’s holding up a styled bouffant or a messy ponytail, you can count on this barrette to add a simple, minimalist touch to your look.
Which of these is your favorite? Let us know in the comments!