World, welcome Ryan Reynolds to Instagram (finally — and Facebook “fashionably 12 years late” ;). Yesterday James’ dad + Blake’s husband shared his first photo — a snap from his upcoming Marvel film Deadpool — and we feel like he was coaxed to join the social media network by his smart wife (who has become quite the pro-Instagrammer , TBH). We aren’t mad about that though.
Ryan isn’t the first one-half of a famous power couple to join his partner on this thing we call social media (i.e. David Beckham’s recent, record-breaking Insta-launch ). Check out some of our fave famous pairings to follow on Instagram below:
1. Victoria Beckham + David Beckham : Follow the insanely attractive duo for drop-dead gorgeous selfies of them and their children, Victoria’s runway ready streetwear, David’s food snaps and just a general peek inside the life of one of the world’s hottest. (Photo via @victoriabeckham )
2. Jessica Biel + Justin Timberlake : The new parents are must-follows for the simple fact that is future photos of little Silas once he decides to make regular cameos on his parents’ accounts. While we wait for those moments, the talented couple also shares BTS snaps from Justin’s concerts and prep for opening up Jessica’s restaurant, Au Fudge. (Photo via @justintimberlake )
3. Chrissy Teigen + John Legend : These two are not only mega-talented and funny but they’re basically professional social media superstars as well. We find ourselves constantly checking up on the power couple to see what shenanigans they’re getting into whether it’s a sexy date night, a little food porn courtesy of Chef Chrissy or even just a touch of cuteness from their adorable dogs. (Photo via @chrissyteigen )
4. Sofia Vergara + Joe Manganiello : There’s really no other reason to keep tabs on this hot twosome other than to take in all their attractiveness. But if we were going to provide other reasons, here’s a few: they’ve got a lot of famous friends they love taking selfies with, they go to a ton of fancy events and look fab at them, they go on luxurious vacations… etc. Seriously, can we have their life?! (Photo via @joemanganiello )
5. Jenna Dewan Tatum + Channing Tatum : The Magic Mike XXL star and his wife offer a lot on the Twittersphere. They fill their profiles with vacation shots, endless TBTs and even some exclusive on-set snaps. Oh, and dogs. Lots of dogs. (Photo via @channingtatum )
6. Nikki Reed + Ian Somerhalder : The newlyweds have been sharing their honeymoon recently on the photo sharing platform. But before they went and tied the knot their profiles were filled with the cutest selfies (solo + together), landscape shots, garden and other around-the-house snaps and endless photo sessions with their pets. Celebs, they’re just like us — at least this duo is. (Photo via @iansomerhalder )
7. Shakira + Gerard Piqué : The Colombian singer and her Spanish soccer star husband give us plenty of aww moments from their feeds. Whether it’s a picture of newborn Sasha or older son Milan, a date night without the kids or even just a snap of them cheering each other on in their respective careers, their love for one another shines through their photos and gives us heart eyes. (Photo via @shakira )
Are you already following Ryan Reynolds on Instagram? What about the other celebrity couples? Let us know which are your must follows below.
(Photos via Pascal Le Segretain/Getty + @blakelively )