Your Sagittarius BFF is about to have a birthday, and you couldn’t be more excited. After all, your Jupiter-ruled pal radiates positive energy, enthusiasm and a thirst for adventure, which are only some of the reasons why you love them to bits. With their winter birthday just around the corner, it’s now or never to pick up the *perfect* gift inspired by their zodiac. If you’re not sure what to get them, consider travel-inspired accessories or fail-safe floral prints. Scroll on for all 23 birthday gift ideas your Sagittarius BFF will love.
1. Recover Agate iPhone 6/6s Case ($24): Turn her phone into a fashion statement with this super trendy, agate-inspired phone case. Aside from appealing to her love of nature, it’ll keep her phone scratch-free.
2. Poketo Daily Weekly Monthly Planner ($34): Chances are, your pal’s itinerary is always packed. Make sure she stays on top of her busy schedule with this pretty ombre organizer.
3. LEIF Moonbeam Dreamcatcher ($58): This whimsical dreamcatcher promises to bring a pop of color and good vibes into your friend’s home. She’ll surely appreciate its eclectic feel that’s reminiscent of trinkets scored while traveling.
4. Anthropologie Perennial Water Bottle ($30): Floral prints can do no wrong for the typical Sagittarius. Appeal to your pal’s love for the feminine print and help keep her hydrated with this Anthro water bottle.
5. Mokuyobi Threads Travel Patch Set ($20): Spruce up her denim jacket with these bad boys. She’ll surely appreciate their travel-inspired touch.
6. Chronicle Books Experience Passport ($10): As an avid traveler, your BFF is always on the move. Help her keep track of her countless ventures with this handy experience passport.
7. Danielle Kroll Ceramic Skyline Trinket Dish ($14): Pick one of three dreamy getaways (Paris, London and New York), and gift your best friend a pretty trinket dish. The city-inspired designs will fuel her wanderlust while giving her a place to store her favorite jewelry.
8. Ban.do I Want It All Shopper ($9): You can never go wrong with a tote. It’s the handy must-have to carry everything she needs, from her groceries to her laptop.
9. Lucille Michieli Woodland Monogram Journal ($26): As a thinker, she needs somewhere to jot down those ever-flowing thoughts. Give her a monogrammed journal for a personalized gift that shows how well you know your pal.
10. LEIF Painted Tassel Basket ($68): Storage doesn’t have to be boring. Just look at this fun and festive basket! Perfect for storing her collection of travelware or magazines, this tassel basket makes a pretty and practical gift for the home.
11. Modcloth Land of the See 2017 Wall Calendar ($14): Appeal to her adventurous side with this 2017 calendar that celebrates America’s national parks and monuments. Who knows — maybe it’ll inspire your next road trip together!
12. Times Two Design Blue Agate Coasters ($100, set of four): Natural yet refined, this set of agate coasters is just what a Sagittarian needs in their home. Ideal for the entertainer, these stylish barware accessories will earn your bestie compliments all around whenever she hosts.
13. Poketo The Champagne Cocktail ($26): Flights can be rough, even for the seasoned traveler. Make her next jetting experience a little easier with this carry-on cocktail kit.
14. Ban.do Back Me Up! Mobile Charger ($35): Don’t let her miss out on taking photos of her ventures on account of a dead phone battery. Keep her charged wherever her trips take her with this disco-inspired mobile charger.
15. Urban Outfitters Firefly Clips String Lights ($20): Firefly lights are a cozy must-have, especially for the colder months. Gift her this set that features clips she can use to hang her favorite photos of you together.
16. Modern Mud Gem Ring Cone ($42): Don’t let misplaced jewelry bum her out. One of these ring cones will help keep her favorite rings organized.
17. AquarianThoughts Gold Arrow Necklace ($44): Remind your BFF to keep moving on their path with curiosity and optimism with this charming arrow necklace. They’ll be sure to treasure this dainty rendition of their zodiac sign for years to come.
18. LEIF Pattern Play Tassel Keyring ($45): No matter what she’s lugging around on her travels — whether it’s a backpack or a purse — it can do with a little sprucing up. Clip this trendy little tassel onto her bag to turn it into a pretty statement.
19. Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Face Mist ($32): Gift her this rose hibiscus face mist she can spritz as an afternoon pick-me-up. Its rosy scent will help refresh and rejuvenate her to finish whatever tasks she has at hand.
20. The Little Book of Colouring: Wild Woodland: Peace in Your Pocket ($15): Coloring is a somewhat under-appreciated form of therapy. Make sure she gets to enjoy it with this trusty compact coloring book she can slip into her purse and take with her on-the-go.
21. LaViePrints Sagittarius Constellation Wall Art Print ($4): This pretty print practically screams it’s perfect for your friend’s home. It comes as a downloadable print, so complete the gift with a sleek frame.
22. CorreaDesigns Sagittarius Glow-in-the-Dark Constellation Embroidery Hoop Art ($17): Transform a bare wall with glow-in-the-dark constellation wall art. It’s simple, chic and unique hoop art.
23. Modcloth Sweetly Stowed Mini Suitcase Set ($50): This floral suitcase set is so stylish, it can double as decor when not in use. Get them for your pal if she’d appreciate luggage with a charming vintage flair.
Which of these gifts would your BFF appreciate most? Follow us on Pinterest for more thoughtful gift ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.