This Geometric-Inspired Tattoo Artist Is Our Next #GirlCrush
1. Snuggled up Fox: Could there be anything cuter than this curled-up fox? We think not.
2. Perky Penguin: This penguin has happy feet and killer winter style.
3. Moon-icorn: This epic unicorn in a crescent moon is one sexy tat that we can’t get enough of.
4. Fine Fish: It’s just like a pet fish, but without all the cleaning, feeding and (heartbreakingly) short lifespans.
6. Pretty Rabbit: Thumper ain’t got nothing on this purple beaut.
7. Blue Unicorn: We’re pretty sure that unicorn tats will never get old. This pretty-in-blue one is of majestic proportions.
8. Puppy Tat: Puppy love is best shown in the form of ink, dontcha think?
9. Geo Birds: Just put these pretty geometric birds on everything.
10. Space Lion: Galactic Simba FTW.
12. Seahorse from Outer Space: Galactic seahorses exist, right? The mane on this little guy makes for one regal, intergalactic sea creature.
13. Rainbow Wolf: We would gladly be BFFs with anyone who has an arm tattoo this fiercely colorful.
Which animal tat are you loving? Any other tattoo artists we should know about? Let us know in the comments below!
(Photos via @sashaunisex)
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!