This Geometric-Inspired Tattoo Artist Is Our Next #GirlCrush
1. Snuggled up Fox: Could there be anything cuter than this curled-up fox? We think not.
2. Perky Penguin: This penguin has happy feet and killer winter style.
3. Moon-icorn: This epic unicorn in a crescent moon is one sexy tat that we can’t get enough of.
4. Fine Fish: It’s just like a pet fish, but without all the cleaning, feeding and (heartbreakingly) short lifespans.
6. Pretty Rabbit: Thumper ain’t got nothing on this purple beaut.
7. Blue Unicorn: We’re pretty sure that unicorn tats will never get old. This pretty-in-blue one is of majestic proportions.
8. Puppy Tat: Puppy love is best shown in the form of ink, dontcha think?
9. Geo Birds: Just put these pretty geometric birds on everything.
10. Space Lion: Galactic Simba FTW.
12. Seahorse from Outer Space: Galactic seahorses exist, right? The mane on this little guy makes for one regal, intergalactic sea creature.
13. Rainbow Wolf: We would gladly be BFFs with anyone who has an arm tattoo this fiercely colorful.
Which animal tat are you loving? Any other tattoo artists we should know about? Let us know in the comments below!
(Photos via @sashaunisex)
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.