6 Sheet Masks That Actually Work for Acne-Prone Skin
Summer humidity can do a number on your complexion. You can be a barefaced, no-makeup makeup lover or a bonafide contour queen, either way, a season filled with sticky days and stifling nights can lead to clogged pores nonetheless. But fear not, because blemishes, heat bumps, and pesky pimples have met their match in these six sheet masks. Though you might associate sheet masks with soothing, spa-level results, many brands are creating cotton masks for acne-prone skin featuring strong enough ingredients to help clear imperfections. Get ready for a flawless face with these selections below.
1. Dr. Jart+ Dermask Micro Jet Clearing Solution ($9): Created to work for any skin type (even the most sensitive), this sheet mask combats breakouts while helping to reduce the appearance of scars and uneven tone. It’s acne-fighting ingredients like salicylic acid, tea tree oil, and niacinamide also soothe redness and control oil.
2. BioRepublic Skincare Detox Purifying Sheet Mask ($8): Loaded with green tea extract, plant collagen, and vitamin E, these sheet masks keep your skin clear of dirt, oil, and acne-causing bacteria. Wear it for 15-20 minutes two to three times a week for serious results.
3. Sephora Collection Green Tea Face Mask ($6): Since excess oil can clog pores and lead to pimples, blackheads, and other skin annoyances, keeping the skin balanced is key. This green tea sheet mask will mattify and detoxify with the help of green tea.
4. My Skin Mentor Dr. G Lock & More A-Clear Mask ($50): Formulated to clear up your complexion, this multitasking sheet mask also fights signs of aging like dryness, fine lines, and loss of firmness.
5. Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Fighting Sheet Mask ($3): This sheet mask uses the acidic power of an unexpected ingredient to rid your skin of acne: tomatoes! Combined with salicylic acid, the fruit can reduce redness and stop white heads from forming.
6. TONYMOLY I’m Real Rice Sheet Mask ($4): Rice extract and natural oils make your complexion look more clear, bright, and plump. Plus, you’ll love the cooling effects when you store it in the fridge.
Tweet us your favorite anti-acne products @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.