A V-Day Gift Guide for Your Bestie, Boo + Little Ones Too
One thing we love about Valentine’s Day is that the holiday is no longer just about celebrating your sweetie, it’s about showing the love to your fam and favorite friends, too. (Big shout-out to Leslie Knope for making Galentine’s Day a thing.) So why not shower all your people in sweet Valentine’s Day swag? Read on for gift and DIY ideas for your bestie, boo and little ones, all from Brit + Co and the B+C Shop.
1. Best Friends Ankle Socks ($11): Because you and your BFF probably already have matching half-heart necklaces, right?
2. Custom Batch of Tea: Try making a custom batch of tea for your Galentine. You could also customize each teabag tag with punny Valentine messages like, “You’re Tea-rific!” or “You’re Steep-endous!” ;)
3. 3D Printed Roses ($15-$65): Our 3D printed roses are back! This year, we’ve teamed up with Postmates to bring you limited edition 3D roses to gift your main peeps. If you live in SF, LA, NYC, DC or Miami, Postmates will hand-deliver these techy blooms right to the recipient starting on February 10, 2016. Otherwise, order a single rose in the Brit + Co Shop today and we’ll send the roses so that they arrive the week of Valentine’s Day.
4. Convo Heart Toppers ($12): What’s sweeter than a batch of Valentine cupcakes for your bestie? One topped with these adorable conversation hearts, duh.
5. Hey Girl – Set of 8 ($18): Ryan Gosling always knows just what to say. *Collective sigh*
6. Marbled Jewelry Tray Kit ($25): This kit comes with all you need to make hand-marbled jewelry trays. You could make it yourself and gift the final product, or you could DIY it together. Galentine’s crafternoon, anyone?
For Your Boo/h2>
2. V-Day Breakfast for Two: The quickest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, right? Test the theory with this stuffed challah french toast recipe — and top off the decadent breakfast with sparkling cran-raspberry cocktails. YUM.
3. You’re Soy Amazing ($18): Another great thing about Valentine’s Day? It’s the best excuse to break out our cheesiest puns. We’re not complaining.
4. Custom Leather-Wrapped Flask ($31): Get swanky with your V-Day gift and opt for a custom leather-wrapped flask with your sweetheart’s initials. It’s also the perfect addition to a boozy Valentine’s picnic for two :)
For Your Little Ones
1. Toymail WiFi Walkie-Talkie ($60): Meet the cutest walkie talkie around. Pair the adorable Mailman with the Toymail mobile app and send messages to your kids anytime, from anywhere. The Mailman will speak your message and your little ones can reply back!
3. Love You Stamp Set ($13): Gift these to your youngsters so they can gussy up their own Valentines.
4. Bento Box Lunch: Spice up your kiddies’s lunches with Valentine’s-themed bento boxes. Fill it with finger food, heart-shaped treats, and a special V-Day message and your little ones will definitely feel the love.
6. Olive Juice ($5): No matter who the recipient is, you can’t go wrong with an endearing card. And dancing food illustrations are pretty much always a good idea.
What will you be gifting this Valentine’s Day? Let us know in the comments below!
If you lack a certain way with words, then perhaps you can rely on showing how you feel this holiday season with an artful greeting card you can make at home! Brit dropped by our crafting studio where we teamed with Camp by Walmart to create a choose-your-own-adventure holiday card tutorial. In the interactive video, it's up to you to decide what type of card you want to make — sentimental, or stylish? Three-dimensional, or keep it simple? After you've selected your design vibe, Brit helps you assemble it all together so your last-min card is ready to send. Get ready to pick up a few new DIY tricks when you watch the video now!