Not only is New York Fashion Week a great source of entertainment, but it provides us *normal* gals with absolute endless beauty and fashion inspo. We are on the hunt for a few ideas to help us hit refresh on our spring style — and that’s especially true for our hair. The gorg models at NYFW absolutely killed the short hairstyle game, and whether you’re already rockin’ cropped locks or about to chop, these eight styles are sure to inspire you (and your stylist) to grab some scissors.
1. Cute and Cropped: Romantic, classic and totally fresh are all perf descriptors of this laid-back haircut. Keep layers long and your length short for a cropped cut that is equal parts cute and sassy. (Photo via Robin Marchant/Getty)
2. Free to Be Curly: Keep the party up top and let those curls loose with this au naturel cut. We love the added height for a high-impact, low-maintenance style. (Photo via Robin Marchant/Getty)
3. That Platinum Life: This beauty is giving us major Bowie vibes. Opt for shaved sides or use products to keep the sides sleek and slicked back. (Photo via Owen Hoffmann/Getty)
4. High and Tight: Femme meets badass with this drastic side-parted ‘do. This side-shaved cut (not to mention the neutral beauty sporting it) brings us back to the ’90s, and we are loving it. (Photo via Victor Virgile/Getty)
5. Mod Squad: Baby doll bangs and this graduated pixie cut make a super fresh spring duo inspired by ’60s mod styles. Leave hair slightly longer in back for extra edge. (Photo via Victor Virgile/Getty)
6. Punkish Pixie: This stunning, ultra-short pixie comes complete with a punk rock pompadour and swagger to match. Just add black liner. (Photo via Bennett Raglin/Getty)
7. Sweet Shag: A super shag-adelic cut with tapered bangs is officially the cut for spring. Take this look to another level, courtesy of a balayage effect on your ends. (Photo via Victor Virgile/Getty)
8. Blunt Bob: This ginger beauty’s blunt haircut is everything we crave in a new ‘do. Long, full bangs paired with a chin-length bob make a statement no matter what you’re wearing. Maybe redheads actually have the most fun of all. (Photo via Victor Virgile/Getty)
Lovin’ what you’re seein’? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!