12 Skillet Lasagna Recipes That Have Minimal Cleanup
News flash: Lasagna cravings don’t have to be postponed until you have time for cleaning up the massive mess left behind. One-pot skillet recipes are your go-to for busy weeknights, and that includes your favorite lasagna. Whether you’re a fan of classic style or you prefer to go the Alfredo route, you can pretty much make any lasagna in one pan with minimal cleanup. For 12 flavor options to get you started, keep scrolling below.
1. Sweet Potato Vegetarian Skillet Lasagna: With hearty ingredients like sweet potatoes, chickpeas, and mushrooms, you won’t miss the meat in this veggie lasagna. The copious amounts of cheese don’t hurt either. (via Little Kitchen. Big World)
2. Skillet Chorizo and Ricotta Lasagna: It may look like this lasagna is lacking in the cheese department, but looks can be deceiving. Once you start to dig in, you’ll reveal plenty of creamy ricotta to offset the spicy chorizo. (via Seasons and Suppers)
3. Skillet Mexican Lasagna: When you get tired of the same freezer-burned enchiladas week after week, this Mexican lasagna will come in clutch. Finish it off with a cold scoop of your favorite guacamole and promptly devour with a cold beer in hand. (via Perfectlee Hungry)
4. One-Skillet Buffalo Chicken Lasagna: The deliciousness that is buffalo chicken knows no limits, and that includes lasagna. Use egg noodles in the bake to save a bit of time and be sure to top with blue cheese for an authentic flavor. (via I Heart Eating)
5. Summer Veggie Skillet Lasagna: Lasagna may seem like more of a cold weather dish, but this summer veggie version proves differently. It’s full of farmers’ market favorites like fresh basil, zucchini, and yellow squash and uses whole wheat noodles for a healthier approach. (via Simply Sissom)
7. Sausage and Alfredo Skillet Lasagna With Fresh Spinach: No matter what, you *always* have 30 minutes for making a comforting lasagna meal. If you take a quick short cut by using store-bought Alfredo, no one will ever know. (via Lisa G Cooks)
8. Skillet Butternut Squash Lasagna: Sweet and tender roasted butternut squash is the star of this simple skillet. In a pinch, you could even use defrosted frozen butternut squash to shave 30 minutes off of the cooking time. (via Taste and Tell)
10. Spicy Pepperoni Skillet Lasagna: When the fam is arguing over pizza or lasagna, there’s only one solution. Merge the two into a pepperoni-filled bake that will satiate both cravings. (via The Budding Table)
11. 20-Minute Tortellini Skillet Lasagna: Instead of using your usual no-boil lasagna noodles, try swapping for cheese-filled tortellini instead. You’ll add even more flavor and the whole thing will be done in just 20 minutes flat. (via Platings and Pairings)
Follow us on Pinterest for more easy + delicious recipe ideas.