As we’re counting down the precious days of summer, the last thing we want to be doing is washing dishes. Now’s the time to maximize our time with friends, summer projects and yes, even our Netflix queue. But we also take dinnertime very seriously, so even those simple recipes better be delicious and leftover-worthy. These one-pot recipes not only save time, but have earned a well-deserved spot on our dinner rotation.
1. Farmers’ Market Pasta: We can honestly never have enough farmers’ market veggies. This one-pot pasta is ready in under 30 minutes and is a super tasty way to ensure that none of that produce is going to waste. (via The View from Great Island)
3. Pasta Primavera: Pasta primavera is usually a little time consuming and causes you to go through quite a few dishes. This creamy recipe has all of your spring/summer favorites and is ready in 10 minutes. (via Oh My Veggies)
4. Crockpot Chicken Tacos: If you prefer to have dinner waiting for you when you get home (who doesn’t?), this crockpot chicken taco recipe will be your go-to. Prep your toppings in the fridge in the AM, let the crockpot work its magic on the chicken and dinner will be ready when you’re back home. (via Dashing Dish)
7. Lemon Orzo Shrimp: This recipe is completely customizable and perfect for those clean-out-the-fridge nights. And don’t fret about prepping the shrimp — even the orzo is cooked right in the pot! (via Damn Delicious)
8. Mexican Quinoa: We understand that Chipotle dependance is a real thing, but give your wallet a break and enjoy this Mexican quinoa instead. And if you must, enjoy it in giant burrito fashion. (via Damn Delicious)
9. Summer Vegetables With Sausage and Potatoes: Satisfy that meat and potato craving sans drive-thru. This one-pot wonder calls for your favorite in-season veggies and meat of choice. (via Skinny Taste)
What are some of your favorite one-pot recipes? Share your go-tos in the comment section!