Let’s face it: With so much emphasis on making our complexion look glowy, fresh, and clear, we often forget there’s a whole body that needs tending to as well. Wrinkles and lines that pop up on your neck, chest, tummy, and thighs can be just as troublesome. And while some of these pesky issues can hide under your winter wardrobe, spring (AKA a more skin-baring season) is just around the corner. We’ve rounded up the latest creams and lotions that lift sags, smooth skin, and firm up weak spots on your abs, neck, and legs — because they need a little love too.
1. Clarins Extra Firming Body Lotion ($65): This lotion melts into skin and has an uplifting, citrusy scent of lemon-thyme to boot. Thanks to a blend of shea butter and exotic ingredients like extracts of bocoa tree and tiger grass plant from Asia (both known for their soothing and healing properties), this lotion will lessen the look of lines on your stomach, legs and arms.
2. Philosophy Amazing Grace Ballet Rose Firming Body Emulsion ($39): If you’re not about to give up your usual scented body cream for a firming one, then reconsider with this new perfumed treatment lotion. The fragrance is delightfully ethereal and light, and the firming ingredients like macadamia seed oil and shea butter give you the satiny, smooth skin of your dreams.
3. bareMinerals Ageless Genius Firming & Wrinkle Smoothing Neck Cream ($45): If your neck is feeling a little neglected (often it’s the last place that gets moisturized), opt for a cream that targets specific issues, like the horizontal lines you get from turning and bending your head. This one is golden, thanks to the mineral gold peptides and edelweiss extracts which help boost collagen to make lines look less pronounced.
4. The MAX Stem Cell Neck Lift ($85): Forgot to use SPF on your neck? You don’t need an RX to reverse those years of sun-damaged wrinkles and sags. Thanks to a dose of plant stem cells and peptides, this neck-specific cream contours and firms up a lax look. Use it on your jawline too; the lifting ingredients lend a tighter look.
5. Tula Advanced Neck Cream With Probiotic Technology ($80): Sure, that Greek yogurt packed with probiotics helps your gut, but putting those good-for-you microorganisms onto your skin does a lot of good too. The probiotic technology in this sculpting cream boosts collagen and elastin levels, giving you a firmer, fresher look overall.
6. RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck and Face Cream With SPF 30 ($28): Why use a separate cream for your neck and chest? This option has sunscreen and patented anti-aging technology to smooth away wrinkles and give you a brighter, firmer appearance all over. The exclusive ingredient — Hexinol — works as an anti-inflammatory, targeting cells directly to restore them, which in turn makes skin look smoother, hydrated, and more radiant.
7. c. Booth Honey Almond Firming Body Lotion ($8): This natural cream with antioxidants and shea butter has sweet almond oil and honey as the key ingredients for giving skin an extra boost of moisture. With regular use, you’ll notice smoother and firmer skin on your legs, arms, and chest.
8. Jergens Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer ($3): Massaging daily with this moisturizer can minimize stretch marks. A blend of collagen, wheat proteins, coconut water, and ginseng works to give loose-looking skin a tighter, more toned appearance.
9. Soap & Glory Sit Tight 4D Firming & Smoothing Body Serum ($15): Smooth on this unique serum in the morning, and it will get to work while you sit at your desk all day. The massaging three-ball applicator stimulates slack skin (and feels oh-so-good) with an energizing blend of pink pepper, ginseng, peptides, and caffeine. According to a clinical trial of 54 users, the formula is proven to give you a firmer, more toned appearance in two weeks.
Follow us on Pinterest for more makeup inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.