13 Tiny Home Instagrams to Follow ASAP
While we’re totally first in line to lust over epic celebrity homes, we’ve also been *obsessed* with the small-space movement for quite some time. There’s plenty of IG inspo that proves itsy-bitsy cabins, tiny trailers, and trendy RVs aren’t limited to minimal design. Scroll on for a peek into the everyday life of 13 #tinyliving Instagrams that will make you want to simplify your life and minimize your square footage ASAP.
1. @finallytiny: Devin and Catrin Groody are acing #relationshipgoals as a full-time traveling couple. Follow the pair (and their adorable pup Jack) to see where their home on wheels will end up next.
2. @tinyhousebasics: Hello, sliding barn door and trendy cactus wallpaper! Joshua and Shelley Engberg are *the* ones to follow for anything and everything you need to know about switching to smaller square footage with style.
3. @mssamanthasantana: Samantha Santana is an LA-based general creative that does it all. In addition to her fabulous removable wallpaper designs, the artist also posts beautiful snaps of her itsy-bitsy space that she shares with her husband, puppy, and newborn daughter.
4. @kellychristinesutton: When Kelly Sutton isn’t adding to her (shoppable!) photography portfolio or crafting handmade stained glass with her side project Trouvaille Glass, she’s flexing her creative muscles with her tiny home in rural Northeast Texas. You can also follow the 312-square-foot abode at #goldentinyhouse to see how she makes it work with her husband and her cat.
5. @tincanhomestead: Brett Bashaw and Natasha Lawyer renovated a vintage Airstream and they not only nailed it, they wrote the book about it. Tin Can Homestead: The Art of Airstream Living contains everything you need to know to make a serious change of space and place. Be sure to check out their feed for all of the #smallhome goals.
6. @mountainmodernlife: Eric and Katie Nathey are all about sharing their experience of renovating an RV on their blog, Mountain Modern Life. Follow for their recent travels and peeks into their rustic-modern style.
7. @denforourcubs: You’ll definitely never look at a canvas tent the same way again. Zac and Katie Ruiz and their two children reside in a seriously decked-out home full of plants and textured decor. And if you’re lusting after their lighting, you’re in luck: Their handcrafted lighting and decor business Moonstone Fox is just a click away.
8. @hertinyhome: Shalina Kell designed and built her 350-square-foot house that she shares with her daughter. Want to know more about the designing and building process? Check out her blog, Her Tiny Home, for her upcoming ebook.
9. @wifeaquatic: This IG takes adventuring to a whole other level. Brian and Jaclyn Westlake live their life on a 46-foot boat. And for those of us that need all the deets on a seaward life, click to their blog, Wife Aquatic.
10. @lovethetinylife: This feed is a before-and-after enthusiast’s dream. Check out Amy van Heerden and her sweet family as they live the full-time, kiddo-friendly RV life.
11. @ourjourneyintow: Jeremy and Lia Aguirre and their family are bringing massive amounts of inspiration with their before-and-after shots and pics of their comfortable RV.
12. @cactusandwaves: Paul and Crystal Seay make renovating with little ones look oh-so-good. Click the follow button for design tips and tricks and thrifting scores.
13. @thearrowanglers: Follow along to explore the RV travels of Van and Lauren Jones and their 10-month-old daughter. And if you’re looking to pursue your own renovation, be sure to check out their blog The Arrow Anglers for any RV design needs.