21 Must-Have Accessories for Spring Under $100
Winter is finally winding down (YAS!), so start saying sayonara to your tried-and-true scarves, beanies and stylish winter snow boots. Clearing winter style essentials out of your closet obviously means more space for an arsenal of brand-spankin’ new accessories that will put your spring style in the #OOTD hall of fame. But before you prepare your acceptance speech, there’s one thing you need to consider: budget (cue the dramatic sighs). Between your long list of must-have spring trends and killer spring break bathing suits, there are a lot of pieces vying for a limited amount of money. While this sounds like a recipe for disaster, there are plenty of incredibly stylish accessories out there that don’t require shelling out crazy cash. Case in point: this list of under-$100 statement sunglasses, trend-right mules, sophisticated suede jackets and more. Your wallet and your wardrobe will thank you.
1. ASOS Tall Order Mule Sandals ($55): To get your spring style started off on the right foot, it’s all in the shoes. Between the pastel mint hue and the hot-right-now mule silhouette, these playful peep-toes have you covered. Show them off with a pair of cropped flares or a pleated leather midi skirt.
2. J.Crew Curved Metal Hair Elastic ($14): With warm (and crazy) weather on the horizon, your tresses’ future is looking full of ponytails, updos and beautiful braids. While a plain-Jane hair elastic will certainly keep your locks on lock, why settle when you can rock this rose gold number? Hair on fleek.
3. & Other Stories Double Frame Sunglasses ($29): Protecting those peepers once those glorious sunny days are in full swing is non-negotiable. There’s no shortage of stunning styles to choose from this spring, and these retro frames are looking particularly appealing. For full-on old-world glamor, toss them on with high waisted shorts and an off-the-shoulder top.
4. Zara Convertible Leather Crossbody Bag ($60): If there’s room in your budget for only one new season bag, make it this two-in-one beauty. Go hands-free and tote your essentials crossbody, or hang on to the modern circular handle to show off its modern-meets-mid-century style.
5. French Girl Organics Bronzing Oil ($40): Kiss your blush goodbye. Go natural to get your glow on this season with this to-die-for blend of essential oils, ayurvedic botanicals and nourishing coconut oil. Yup, it feels as luxe as it sounds.
6. Mango Contrast Ribbon Hat ($26): Don’t deprive your arsenal of flirty floral frocks, ruffled tops and rompers of the perfect partner this season: a wide-brimmed straw hat. What makes this chapeau so special, you ask? A fringe-flecked contrast ribbon that will add the extra oomph your #OOTDs have been after.
7. J.Crew Peacock Diamond Scarf ($60): Meet your spring wardrobe’s BFF. Perking up on- and off-duty outfits is what it does best, but you’ll swoon for its office chill and unpredictable weather eliminating skills. Pair it with turquoise statement earrings for maximum impact.
8. Vero Moda Belted Denim Duster Coat ($92): A tan trench might be classic, but your rad style sensibilities are so beyond that. Enter the denim jacket that will send your outfit’s sophistication factor off the scale this season — without compromising your edgy side. Serve up a side of ’70s vibes by teaming it with flares and a floppy hat. Bonus points for a perfectly knotted silk scarf.
9. S’well 9 oz. Galaxy Collection Water Bottle ($25): Parched skin? No thanks. This pretty petite bottle is small enough to slip into your everyday sac, but holds enough water to keep you hydrated and looking your best.
10. Nila Anthony I’m a Suede 4 U Belt Bag ($48): This low-slung belt bag was made for dancing, making it a shoo-in for every festival on your agenda. Layer it over a bright geo jumpsuit and lace-up gladiators.
11. Ann Taylor Wide Suede Belt ($55): Consider this circular suede belt a vital component of every outfit you pull together this season. The simple accessory turns down the meh and ups the wow factor on everything from flowy bohemian dresses to sleek jumpsuits in seconds. Minimalist baubles and minaudières will tune into its editor-approved appeal, while flower crowns and layered necklaces play into its free-wheelin’ vibes.
12. Zara Pack of 6 Daisy Badges ($20): Even the snuggliest sweaters will feel ready for spring when you trim them with these playful pins. Once the warm weather is in full effect, let them take up residence on your favorite denim jacket.
13. Flynn Stella Pouch ($70): Say bye-bye to the winter blahs with this vibrant tropical pouch. Tuck it into your work tote to organize your spring beauty essentials, or rock it on its own with a sunny cold-shoulder top and culottes for brunch with your BFFs.
14. Aldo Harmony Flats ($60): These laser-cut lace-ups are the secret to accessorizing like a pro and revitalizing basics this season. Wear them with a monochromatic getup for maximum impact, or take a more laid-back approach with cropped jeans and a semi-sheer tunic dress.
15. Madewell Keylight Bolo Necklace ($48): It’s your way or the highway, and this boho bolo necklace totally gets that. Each component is adjustable, making for endless ways to switch up your style. Layer this stunner over a plunge-neck bodysuit and swishy midi skirt for an Insta-worthy look.
16. Mango Flap-Pocket Suede Jacket ($100): Bomber jackets aside, suede toppers are the holy grail of outerwear this spring. Swap it in for your go-to blazer for major work-week wow factor, or toss it over skinny jeans and espadrilles to run errands.
17. Anthropologie Rising Sun Drops ($48): Show-stopping doesn’t even begin to cover these fantastic tassel studs. LBDs or t-shirts and jeans skyrocket to DDG territory when they’re thrown into the mix. The only thing missing? Quicksilver brogues.
18. H&M Backpack ($18): Serve up a side of athleisure appeal alongside flirty, feminine separates with this leather drawstring backpack. Whether you’re playing hooky in the park or kicking back with your toes in the sand, this minimalist carryall reads effortlessly chic.
19. Free People Silk Triangle Bandana ($78): Graduate your Western bandana to a sophisticated silk foulard with flawless written all over it when you’re looking to impress. Pulling double duty for work and play, this polka dot darling looks fly with a d-ring blazer as you nail that important presentation and ah-mazing over a ribbed tee and leather skirt for after-hours outings.
20. Express Southwest Stripe Poncho ($40): A poncho is basically a snuggie that’s socially acceptable to wear out of the house, so embrace it! Live that carefree festival lifestyle by throwing on this Southwest style over boyfriend jeans and metallic Birks. Hair swag is highly encouraged.
21. COS Concrete Disc Ring ($25): A ring as flawless as this will inspire you to put a ring on it all day, every day. It’ll go the extra mile to complement minimalist-chic and boho-casual duds alike.
Follow us on Pinterest for more colorful and fun style inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.