Getting engaged and planning a wedding are such special moments in life, but it’s easy to get overwhelmed with all the little details. That’s why throwing a spectacular bachelorette party for your stressed-out bestie is crucial! Take advantage of the warm weather by taking the party outside with one (or more) of these epic summer bachelorette party ideas.
1. Backyard Campout: Set up a few tents or forts in your backyard and have one last kumbaya under the stars with your favorite group of girls. Camping pro tip: Replace the regular chocolate in your s’mores for peanut butter cups for an extra special treat. (via Love Toast)
3. Movie Night: Enjoy the warm air and cover the lawn with blankets and throw pillows to host a cozy marathon of the bride-to-be’s favorite romantic movies. Stick with the rom coms though, because you don’t want everyone crying all night. (via Intimate Weddings)
5. Tea Party: Scour your favorite thrift stores for cute china and give that special lady the tea party of her dreams. Big hats and lace gloves are not required, but highly encouraged. (via Hostess With the Mostess)
7. Garden Party: Get your hands dirty with a garden party and have each guest plant their own arrangement that they can take home at the end of the day. It’s an activity and a party favor all in one. (via Ruffled Blog)
9. Survival Kit: Now that you made those silkscreen totes, it’s time to fill them. Things like fun sunglasses, sunblock, hair ties and Advil for the morning after will ensure that everyone has a great time. (via Leopard and Lavender)
10. Girls-Only Road Trip: Rent a crazy car for the weekend and hit the road with your group of gals for the trip of a lifetime. Whether you’re just lounging by the pool or exploring the town on a bike, it will definitely be something no one will forget. (via Wedding Chicks)
12. Monogramed Floppy Hats: Not only are these ridiculously cute, but they’re also essential if you plan on being in the direct sun all day. No one wants to be a sunburned bride (or bridesmaid)! (via Lovely Little Style)
How do you plan on celebrating your favorite bride-to-be this summer? Talk to us in the comments!