Skirts out, shades on — endless sunny days are on the horizon, folks. If you’re anything like us, then there’s something to be said about finding the quintessential circle skirt. Not only are they easy to style on the fly (we’re talking 5 minutes max), but their girly appeal comes second to none. Take our advice and don’t delay — snatch up one of these 14 circle skirts before they’re gone for good.
1. Radiant Rose Skirt ($42): If you want to make a bold entrance, then by all means, go for this skirt. The ‘50s-inspired silhouette and show-stopping shade of pink have us saying “Yes, please!”
2. Day to Night Satin Skirt ($34): Party, party! Everything from the sateen finish to the full silhouette and dark snakeskin print makes this circle skirt perfect for after-hours fun.
3. Palm Print A-Line Skirt ($20): If you weren’t already in a vacay state of mind, then just you wait; this palm-print skirt is about to change that. The A-line silhouette strikes the perfect balance between relaxed and polished. Crop top (unfortunately) not included.
4. Textured Midi Skirt ($58): Take note: Every girl should have a white midi skirt in her arsenal. Rest assured that it will serve you well on a number of occasions. And whether you pair it with a slouchy, oversized spring sweater or a crisp button-down, this skirt will quickly become the foundation for every #ootd this season.
6. Everyday Stripes ($117): Say hello to the striped skirt that you inevitably won’t want to take off this season. For those mornings when you need to dash, slip this striped number on for maximum perfection.
7. Ultra-Feminine ($159): This dainty lace skirt is proof that dressing up for work need not be bor-ing. For a polished look worthy of any special occasion, a chambray shirt or schoolboy blazer will do.
8. Swingy Mini Skirt ($69): Bring on the gelato and endless sunny days — this citrus floral skirt is ready to come out and play. Pair it with a cropped tee and wedges for ultimate spring-y style.
9. Getting Dotty ($36): What’s black and white and polka dotted all over? It’s no overstatement to say that this skirt needs to be in our lives… like, yesterday.
10. Leather Circle Skirt ($150): Non-fussy, wear-with-anything skirts DO exist. For the coveted off-duty look we all desire, this leather skirt in mauve is everything.
11. Pleated Scuba Skirt ($55): Just as you cling to your favorite pair of leggings, you’re never going to want to take this skirt off. Simple as that. When a casual silhouette meets comfort, you know that you’re on to something.
13. Watercolor Floral Skirt ($18): Florals for spring? Duh! We don’t know about you, but when floral looks this good, we’re down to flaunt them on the reg. Besides, who could resist structured pleats and a garden party print? Not us.
Which circle skirt will you be gravitating toward this spring? Tell us in the comments below