18 Pastel Dresses for Every Spring Affair
After months of puffers and pea coats, we’re more than ready to pack away our winter layers for some new spring duds. Sure, the weather may be unpredictable, but it also allows for light layers, printed jackets and a peek of skin. In between all your picnics and bike riding, spring is also full of dress-worthy occasions, like showers, brunches and of course, weddings. Pastel dresses are the perfect match for this green season, so we’re betting you’re gonna want to try one of these for your next event.
2. Whitney Eve Organza Overlay Dress ($148): ’90s flair meets elegance with this spaghetti strap dress. An organza overlay and seafoam green color make this dress a great spring date piece.
4. Lace Inset Cami Dress ($150): Those perfect sunny spring days call for an airy dress. Slip on this light lavender piece and slide-on sandals for an effortless ensemble.
7. Faux Leather Dress ($80): Wear this short-sleeve frock to work with a blazer and oxfords for a #girlboss look. Add a statement necklace for a pop.
8. Peach Maxi ($54): This easy, flowing piece will stun at a spring soiree. Its layered look and back closure add pretty details while keeping this dress fresh. Just add a metallic sandal and printed clutch to complete your look.
10. Lavender Shirtdress ($1490): Okay, we know this one is a major splurge, but how chic is this lavender number? A shirtdress is a classic; wear it with flats and a satchel bag for a show-stopping work look.
11. Asymmetric Printed Wrap Dress ($28): Sport this flowy frock to any spring affair. The hem will have you twirling down the blooming sidewalks.
13. Baby Blue Shift ($30): Throw this crisp frock on for weekend errands, or wear to the office with a cardigan. Its embellished shoulders give it a unique touch.
14. BB Dakota Alva Lace Midi ($130): Wear this to a wedding or make it casual by adding sneakers and a denim jacket. Either way, this dress will be a great addition to your spring and summer wardrobe.
15. Blue Trapeze Dress ($69): The neckline of this dress is as fun as its flowy skirt. You’ll want this dress for all those sunny days at the park.
16. Lace Print Collar Dress ($98): This sophisticated frock has adorable details and can take you from the board meeting to happy hour with your besties. Wear with white lace socks and bright oxfords for a preppy look.
17. Ombre Maxi Dress ($295): Dance the night away in this flowy, strapless maxi. With a statement bracelet on your wrist and contrast colored clutch in hand, you’ll be prepped for everything wedding season is sending your way.
18. Cozy Spring Sweater Dress ($224): Those spring showers may be raining on your parade, but that doesn’t mean your fashion should suffer too. This soft dress is perfect for kicking back and relaxing with your fave book.
What pastel piece is your spring go-to? Let us know in the comments!
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.