If you love being in sync with all the latest fashion trends, then it’s probably about time that you meet the menswear-inspired motif of the season. Whether you refer to it as windowpane, classic grid or uniformed checks — there are endless ways to rock this perfect-for-summer print. Here are 16 awesomely minimalist investment pieces (and budget buys!) to get you started!
3. Grid Print Skater Dress ($41): You can’t go wrong with the always flattering fit-and-flare silhouette. No surprise, we’re smitten with this grid print dress — it’s both sweet and sophisticated at the same time.
4. Bow Check Shirt ($40): Be prim and polished for the office in a monochrome tie-neck blouse.
6. Check Ponte Dress ($50): Super minimalist and mod, where have you been all our lives? With large checks and the coolest cutout back detail (seriously, check it out!), how can you consider moving forward without it?
7. Argelia Grid Playsuit With Peter Pan Collar in White ($42): Never have we been so excited to don a playsuit before. This one, complete with a Peter Pan collar and bold grid print, is downright cheeky.
10. Glamorous Print Jumpsuit ($58): The only thing better than a maxi dress is a totally glam windowpane jumpsuit. Go the extra mile with this show-stoppin’ number.
11. Merino Wool Sweater ($275): Oh-so-perfect for those chilly summer nights, say hello to the quintessential printed pullover that you’ll never want to leave your side.
12. Oversized Grid Print Blazer ($69): Move over floral, there’s a new print in town! For your next boardroom meeting, style this black grid print blazer with a sleek pencil skirt and let the compliments roll in.
13. Stretch Cotton Ankle Trousers ($72): When your fave black trousers lose their luster, rest assured that these crisp ankle pants will steal the show.
15. Reese Streamline Grid Print ($258): While this button-down shirt errs on the splurge-worthy side, trust us… it’s worth it. For a streamlined, you-mean-business look, it doesn’t get more on-point than this.
16. Amy Blouse ($54): Just when you thought windowpane was solely of the black-and-white variety, this darling navy option makes an appearance. Again, you gotta love the Peter Pan collar…
How will you be incorporating windowpane prints into your daily style this season? Tell us in the comments below!