15 Dinnerware Sets for Your Spring Soirées
Swap those fleeces for florals, cleanse your home of its winter grime and break out the bright and bold dinnerware in preparation for those spring and summer soirées you love to host. Here are colorful dinnerware sets that’ll make your table memorable. From geometric shapes to floral patterns to metallic finishes, these sets are sure to be conversation starters. And remember: You can always mix and match!
1. Greenware Dinnerware ($20 – $52): Chevron stripes in a fresh green hue make for a light and bright party place setting.
2. Sissinghurst Castle ($12 – $20): Thanks to Anthropologie, you can have the prettiest table in all the land with a flirty and feminine floral dinnerware set.
3. Fiesta Four Piece Place Setting ($33): Few hues are as bright and bold as turquoise. So if eye popping is what you’re going for, look no further. The collection also includes sets in shamrock, sunshine, tangerine and paprika.
4. Yellow Earthenware ($5 – $6): Bring some sunshine to the table with pieces from Zara Home. If you’re throwing an outdoor shindig, these puppies are nice and sturdy.
5. Attingham Dinnerware ($12 – $17): Soft edges give a black-and-white set a surprisingly soft and understated aesthetic. Mix and match these pieces with more colorful options to bring both color and texture to the table.
6. Lunea Melamine Yellow ($2 – $4): Crate and Barrel goes clean and modern. Feel free to jazz up no-fuss pieces with patterned placemats and napkins and maybe even some sparkly napkin rings.
7. Striped Melamine ($4 – $6): Brush-stroked stripes are right on trend this season. They add that modern art feel to any party.
8. Paramount Dinnerware ($52 – $80): This girl loves gold, and you should too. An all gold place setting can bring elegance to formal dinners, but don’t be afraid to mix and match metallic pieces with bright and patterned options for a bold (and shiny!) table.
9. Alabama Chanin Camellia ($220): Here is Heath Ceramic’s nod to the Alabama state flower, the camellia. If you ask us, the large-scale etched pattern is nothing less than blooming brilliant.
10. Le Creuset 16 Piece Dinnerware Set ($220): Talk about saturated! These vibrant plates are here to brighten your day.
11. Kate Spade New York Four Piece Hopscotch Drive ($80): Kate Spade brings us a set of clean and classic dinnerware that will last through the ages — this one with a thick stripe of springtime kelly green.
12. Rope Outdoor Dinnerware ($26 – $34): These Italian ceramics might be made for the outdoors (they’re super durable!), but they’ll bring a nice splash of texture to your indoor table as well. Plus, colored glass adds a nice vintage-y feel.
13. American Atelier Trellis Orange 16 Piece ($64): These bright ceramic pieces with their geometric flowers can be dressed down for casual occasions or dolled up for more formal dinners.
14. Modern Lace Gray and Chartreuse ($95): Packed with handmade charm, every piece is unique in its own way. Delicate yet sturdy, this set makes for great indoor and outdoor springtime dinnerware.
15. Garden Buzz Dinnerware ($10 – $15): Bring some fantastical flowers to the dinner table with this Anthropologie exclusive by Michelle Morin. Because everyone loves a bit of whimsy at a spring soiree.
What colorful dinnerware sets are currently gracing your tables? Share them with us in the comments below!