Must-Have Sunglasses for Spring Slayage
Trendy swimsuits, flirtatious floral dresses, and statement bags are just a few of the items on our ever-growing spring must-have list. But every It-girl-in-the-making knows that the pièce de résistance of a warm weather wardrobe is a show-stopping pair of sunglasses. The simple accessory has serious sartorial powers — pop on a bold pair of sunnies and watch as a classic tee-and-jeans combo becomes instant street style bait. Below, find 13 of our favorite picks that keep you looking cool while you throw shade.
1. ASOS Round High Bar Sunglasses With Laid-on Rose Gold Lens ($22): Babe alert! These high bar beauties bring new meaning to the term stunner shades. Ready your shutter finger — you’ll want to snap these suckers stat.
2. Free People Cool Cat Wire Frame Sunnies ($20): Love at first sight? These retro sunnies will make you a believer. Pop ’em on with don’t-care hair, high waist jeans, and lace-up top to send the free-wheelin’ vibes into full force.
3. & Other Stories Cutout Sunglasses ($25): Cut. It. Out. Throwback beauty meets modern muse in these bottle green sunnies that allow you to get your Greenery on in true Instababe style. Team them with a leaf-print plunge one-piece for a seriously stylish beach vacay, or rock them with a vinyl trench and bold block heels for undeniable big-city edge.
4. Le Specs Bazaar ($119): Oh these old things? They’re only Gigi Hadid approved. Yup — the model was recently spotted rockin’ a pair on the streets of New York, so you know they’ve got to be good.
5. Urban Outfitters 1979 Aviator Sunglasses ($16): Introducing the shades that fiercely fuse ’70s chic with OTT ’80s glamour. An unexpected twist on your go-to aviators, these tortoiseshell-rimmed shades are the missing piece to your pitch-perfect #OOTD. Bomber jackets and v-shaped pumps come highly recommended.
6. Warby Parker Nancy ($95): When you need a flawless pair of shades that will take you from backyard barbecues to European adventures, these lovely lavender sunglasses are key. Paired with a one-and-done jumpsuit and berry lips, best believe you’ll be the talk of the partay.
7. Crap Eyewear The Love Tempo ($58): Nineties grunge or ’60s mod — you get to decide. It’s all a matter of styling. Set yourself apart from the crowd by wearing these sunny yellow numbers alongside a vibrant kimono, skinny jeans, and a silk cami for endless weekend shenanigans.
8. Komono The Bennet Indigo Demi ($120): It’s all about the details, baby, and these bad boys are all about playing it straight. Give standard sweats a serious boost for Sunday morning brunch by adding these indigo shades and a patch-trimmed leather jacket to the mix.
9. Sonix Oasis 63mm Round Sunglasses ($98): You don’t need us to tell you that these rose-colored sunglasses are straight-up goals — they speak for themselves. But if looks alone don’t get you, the impact-resistant material most certainly will. Who doesn’t love a piece that perfectly balances form and function?
10.Eleventh Hour Shield Sunglasses ($20): You don’t have to be a member of the FROW to be a bona fide style goddess — popping on these flat-frame shades is enough to earn you glam-girl status in a snap. Style them up West Coast style with fresh-faced makeup, perfectly tousled locks, and a utility jacket.
11. Forever21 Faux Marble Browline Sunglasses ($10): Mirrored lenses and marbled frames — these throwback sunglasses are the total package — just like you. Whether you’re protecting your peepers while sipping rosé along the coast or hiding the after-effects of an epic GNO, these shades will always do you right.
12. Express Round Glitter Sunglasses ($40): We’ll take advantage of any opportunity to sport a bit of daytime glitter, and these shimmery pink specs offer an effortless way to put on the glitz. Go all-out glamazon by teaming them with a twirl-worthy metallic skirt, cropped embroidered jacket, and top-handle bag for shopping excursions with your crew.
13. Quay Australia Hall of Fame ($55): Here’s a little lesson in captivating a crowd — just put on a pair of Quay’s Hall of Fame sunglasses. They’re unapologetically scene-stealing, but since when were you ever one to shy away from the spotlight? Go ahead, girl — slay all day.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.