10 Clogs You’ll Actually Want to Wear This Fall
Not ready to bust out those boots just yet? The unpredictable temperatures of late summer and early fall can lead to some tricky shoe situations. So what are we to do when our sandals don’t match the slight chill in the air, but heavy boots cause us to break a sweat? Not to worry, because clogs are having a moment in 2018. And the best clog styles aren’t restricted to strappy summer styles. Who “wood-a” guessed we’d all be clamoring for these stacked heels well into leaf-peeping season?
1. Swedish Hasbeens Irene Block Heel Clogs ($209): Any card-carrying member of the clogerati has to have a pair of Hasbeens in their shoe collection. These closed-toed heels are just like your favorite summer style, except they do a better job of keeping your toes warm.
2. Free People Cedar Clog ($178): Closed heels and toes make this clog a substantial shoe, but the added detail of open sides mean you can show off your cozy fall socks.
3. MIA Alma Clogs ($89): Slip your feet into these classic-looking mules and you’re ready for a casual afternoon at the farmers’ market.
4. No.6 Old School High Heel Clogs ($290): Channel your inner 1970s fashion queen with these stacked suede heels in oxblood red. How much do you wanna bet your mom had these exact shoes in her closet when she was your age?
5. No.6 New School Tread Clogs ($290): You don’t have to opt for the Swedish look when it comes to your clogs. These treaded heels are still made with poplar wood like a traditional clog but have a little bit of a ’90s edge. You’ll be dying to match them up with some vintage plaid as soon as you slip your feet into them.
6. BRYR Studio Miranda Peep Toe Clog ($258): These suede peep-toe clogs aren’t just easy on the eyes; every pair is custom-made.
7. Rachel Comey Dakota Clog Mules ($450): The best thing about clogs is that you can practically wear them anywhere. Take these stacked mules, for example. Slide them on to complement a simple T-shirt and jeans or add a finishing touch to that corduroy skirt you’ve been waiting all year to bust out of the closet.
8. Dansko Malin Clog ($140): Try these comfortable leather slingbacks that come in black, sand, and tomato red.
9. Rachel Comey Warren Clog ($449): Combine sleek black suede and a high wedge heel, and you have yourself an A+ shoe for strutting around the office.
10. Free People Highland Park Clog ($128): Even though these heels are a throwback to classic clog style, modern and unique colors like bright red, mustard yellow, and even millennial pink bring them into 2018.
Do you have any recommendations for fall clogs? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.